"BLACK PRINCESS" The Hypermelanistic Darwin Carpet python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg how gorgeous is that?!!

- - - Updated - - -

Omg how gorgeous is that?!!

I notice the Snake Ranch adds now descibe them as distributors as opposed to breeders, so their animals may now come from a variety of locations. This would enable a variety of management strategies which may account for the new found success with the "Black Princess".

they have brought hatchlings in for a while I know personally of a whole clutch of bhp being brought before even out of the eggs.

What would a black carpet snake be worth?? Ive been offord a almost pure black carpet snake and was wondering if it would be worth my time in breeding it to try make a jet black carpet snake.

who the hell would want a Black python ffs..when there r such nice lookers around....OUCHHHHHHHHHH....OK ill have 5 lol :p

Wait my friend got his spotted fram snake ranch and he went to park to get it or did they just move the breeders and take offspring to park. And also who the hell thinks Ktown (kariong) is a noisy city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back