Blue Green Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The green in the second lot of pics, with the blue dorsal paterning is a cracker. I want some like that.

Blue bulb [lighting] or not...excellent colouration [imo]...solar 17 [Baden]

Here are a few other pics.It was bred by Brian Champion about 5 years ago.
It was the only one in the clutch that turned out like this, after about 18 months it went this colour and hasn't changed since.

Attachments

• pixel mating.jpg
    pixel mating.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 220
  • Copy (1) of New Image.JPG
    Copy (1) of New Image.JPG
    188.2 KB · Views: 168
Nice, will the offspring be advertised on here

Here are a few other pics.It was bred by Brian Champion about 5 years ago.
It was the only one in the clutch that turned out like this, after about 18 months it went this colour and hasn't changed since.

Once again... WOW! Thats a nice GTP!

Even the the other one is something special! The dark green looks great!

very nice snake! would be interesting to see what the offspring will look like.

also, id be very scared of that exposed bulb if i owned them

I don't think you need worry James, Brian has kept GTP's as long as anyone and has always kept them like that.

Doesn't look like a Photoshop job but take a good look at the substrate (normally gray) and the background behind the snake (on the left) - it has a definite blue tinge. Different light source?

Regardless of whatever, it is a stunning snake.

Just wondering how you pick a photoshop job vs bluish lighting if that is possible? I have noticed this with my tree snakes, under some lighting they look a glowing flurescent blue when they actually just look awesome normally.

Just wondering how you pick a photoshop job vs bluish lighting if that is possible?

Just a hunch. If I was to make the snake bluer that it was, I would select the snake (from the background), then pick up the blue scales with the magic wand tool, carefully lower the green and intensify blue. When you look at the white markings on the snake's right hand side coils, they are snow white, while those on the left are bluish. However, this is advanced and time consuming technique you would do on two pictures that are not of a high standard to start with. Why would someone use gradual overlayer? It doesn't make sense. If it was photoshoped, I would expect the whole picture to have a blue tinge or nothing.
Blue light bulb in the enclosure, I would say.

They look great,like the picture of the green and the blue together,beautiful! :)

Just a hunch. If I was to make the snake bluer that it was, I would select the snake (from the background), then pick up the blue scales with the magic wand tool, carefully lower the green and intensify blue. When you look at the white markings on the snake's right hand side coils, they are snow white, while those on the left are bluish. However, this is advanced and time consuming technique you would do on two pictures that are not of a high standard to start with. Why would someone use gradual overlayer? It doesn't make sense. If it was photoshoped, I would expect the whole picture to have a blue tinge or nothing.
Blue light bulb in the enclosure, I would say.

Easier way.... open up photoshop... CTRL + U, there is a drop down menu called master.... click green, then use the eye dropper tool on the image in question and click on it's shade of green and change the colour on the hue... The shades of green and all other colours stay the same, only the green changes....

Did this in 10 seconds... don't sue me Michael lol
gtp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back