breeding loan mix up.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i'll learn not to pay much attention to some as some do not have respected for newbies to the site ...

I have plenty of respect for newbies , i was one myself once , i was clearly joking with the person who started the thread again , and that's why i put a ;) after my comment .

was not talking about u. and thats me joking around most people take me to seriously these days cause they read every think the wrong way. i got banned from the chat room cause some cant take jokes but can only dish it out not saying names and in this thread i was trying to help thats all

hey geckoman... you dont have to read it if you find it annoying ^_^ simple.

Never have any dealings with this person EVER again. I'd be trying to make contact with the person who bought you beardie and tell them the situation and ask if
you could buy him/her back. If they say no depending on how bad you want it back (i would do anything) say you will buy it back and buy them another one.
Good Luck :)

Never have any dealings with this person EVER again. I'd be trying to make contact with the person who bought you beardie and tell them the situation and ask if
you could buy him/her back. If they say no depending on how bad you want it back (i would do anything) say you will buy it back and buy them another one.
Good Luck :)

The last post in this thread is over a year old, why bother commenting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back