Build number three almost done

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

damo77

Reaction score
After finishing my enclosure for my male bredli I thought i better start on an enclosure for the future purchase of a Hypo Bredli female. Hoping to get something less than a year old so didn't need to be as big as his for now. Anyway after an ebay win of a corner TV cabinet I thought that I should begin. I have been doing little bits for the last week or so and this is the result so far. I still have a couple of things to do like put a timber fascia over the wiring inside, put the sliding door locks on, tidy up a couple of marks on the outside of the cabinet and put in the 12volt LED night lights that I use.
Not nearly as exciting as build number two but here it is.
Overall cabinet height is nearly 5 ft. Enclosure height is 3 ft. Enclosure width is 3 1/2 ft at widest. Depth is 2ft.
I am pretty happy with the result but as always I am happy to receive any constructive criticism or ideas for my next builds. Beardie build coming up next and then.... I don't know. Would love to do a build for a GTP and include waterfall and fish but I don't own a GTP so that might be a one day thing when I've had a bit more practice.
Cheers
Damian

Attachments

• hb1.jpg
    hb1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 137
  • hb2.jpg
    hb2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 128
  • hb3.jpg
    hb3.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 121