Bump this if you won runner up for snake ranch competition :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheatbelt stimmy and give it to me ;)

Bump! I git $50 and so did my bro! He gave me his $50 so I got $100!!!!! Water python here I come!!!!! (Extra $150 needed, I'll get that :))

Yep I got $50.
Can't get me much but will pay for $50 bucks worth of the $70 for shipment/freight.
Haha oh well. Just a tiny bit helps. now what to get... don't think they breed MD's, womas have a waiting list. Probably wheatbelt or water python...
Damn that $1000 would have been amazing... oh well. cant complain. $50 suits me. :D

Haha i ordered 2 hats and they gave me a free t-shirt with it, and free postage. Didnt have to pay a cent, thanks Snake Ranch :)

I only saw the hats :? I guess the t-shirt was for ordering 2 hats :D

- - - Updated - - -

I only saw the hats :? I guess the t-shirt was for ordering 2 hats :D

cheers for the heads up i dont normally check my emails much , i did get a runner up $50 not sure what id use it on though ive been forbidden from getting anything else unless it goes into the shed :(

second thoughts , spotteds can stay in click clacks for a fair while huh ;) ive always wanted to join the antaresia club

Last edited:
AAwww I didn't get a prize..........sux..
Would of bought something albino too..

Last edited by a moderator:
I got $50 as well, not sure what I am going to spend it on, lol
Mum has said no more snakes and as much as I like Bluey's, they just arent a snake :(

Get what i got 2 hats :p and a t-shirt for free
na im thinking either a children or spotted , just sent them an email to see whats available that might not be advertised at the moment ive been given the ok seeing as its so small and doesn't take up heaps of space thats the main problem i have , inside the house anyway ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back