Bump this if you won runner up for snake ranch competition :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
even if i had the $50 i think i've spent all my money and filled my last tank :) dam cold blooded money magnets!!!
p.s i still wish i got $50 then and if not the $1000 oh boy that would be sweet

I won a $50 voucher, was excited, but then realized they have nothing for $50 or even close to that price. I realized I would have to spend $150+ to get something I already own.

So now I'm not very excited :( I'm not spending a couple of hundred dollars just to get $50 off.

Last edited:
I got one, but have just ordered another animal I really want and won't be buying anymore for a while now. Looks like I won't be using it.

I won a $50 voucher, was excited, but then realized they have nothing for $50 or even close to that price. I realized I would have to spend $150+ to get something I already own.

So now I'm not very excited :( I'm not spending a couple of hundred dollars just to get $50 off.

Well if you give it to me ill be able to get the stimmie i want :) but i dont know the cost of freight to brissy :-(

Cathy

If the vouchers are exchangeable (which I doubt) someone can have my $50.

Bump - dont you touch my Stimson's I alread baggsed them lol

- - - Updated - - -

Great marketing tool too - now there will be 50 or so people clambering to get their hands on a Snake Ranch snake

You guy can have the simmies. My daughter wants a albino Darwin and now my three year old wants a snake hubby not happy so was thinking of a antasia for him.

I got $50 too :) Am moving in a month however so am waiting till we are in the new place before I buy!!!! I don't know what I want tho! Would love a BHP! SnakeRanch....wanna give me another $100 off ;)

Well considering freight interstate is $70 I have absolutely no use for the $50. I got so excited when I saw the email until I realised the cost of freight and that by giving people $50 off it's just a way of making people purchase reptiles. $50 won't even pay for my shipping!!!!!!!! so sad i am right now.
If we are allowed to give it away someone can have mine. No use to me. :?
I really wanted a wheatbelt. Ahh well I'm not allowed more than one reptile while I live at home anyway.:rolleyes::cry:

Well considering freight interstate is $70 I have absolutely no use for the $50. I got so excited when I saw the email until I realised the cost of freight and that by giving people $50 off it's just a way of making people purchase reptiles. $50 won't even pay for my shipping!!!!!!!! so sad i am right now.
If we are allowed to give it away someone can have mine. No use to me. :?
I really wanted a wheatbelt. Ahh well I'm not allowed more than one reptile while I live at home anyway.:rolleyes::cry:

ill have it bananapeel! even though i was ones of the first, i missed out....

I've brought 3 snakes off um and got Naf all .... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back