C A Rough Scale Snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to all those cat lovers but the cat deserves a bite full of nasty tissue destroying venom ( is that a bit much)

I am sick of all the cat haters on this site blaming the cats. They are only doing what nature intended them to do.
Instead of blaming the cats how about blaming irresponsible cat owners. I have 2 cats and they are kept indoors.

I am sick of all the cat haters on this site blaming the cats. They are only doing what nature intended them to do.
Instead of blaming the cats how about blaming irresponsible cat owners. I have 2 cats and they are kept indoors.

Well then who do you blame for the actions of feral cats that have never had an owner????

I have a cat too... if it attacks my pythons its goin down! BTW our old cat was killed by a tiger snake ( in suburban Melbourne)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back