Cage Cleaning!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WomaBoy

Reaction score
I have heard of this stuff called F10 but i need my 2nd hand cleaned before that would have time to get deliverd. Whats anotner good way ?!?

Thanks sam :)

The other thread (that you have 3 posts in) contains a non-F10 method of cleaning cages. For a second hand cage, I'm sorry but (IMO), just water and a paper towel isn't going to be enough !

Bleach and water in spray bottle but u have to leave out to air out the fumes until gone it's not good for snakes give dizzy spells or u can use vinegar with water is better but not better then f10 .f10 kills all baceteria in the enclosure or click clack

Make sure you clean it really good in the corners because that were the mites can get in so give all the corners a good clean :).

Make sure you clean it really good in the corners because that were the mites can get in so give all the corners a good clean :).

- - - Updated - - -

By the way guys were can you purchase this f10 from iv never heard of it?

I have a 200ml bottle that cost about $30 from memory.
Keep in mind that 200mls diluted down 1:500 (1ml f10 - 500ml water) makes 1000 litres of f10.

I use F10sc vet disinfectant 200ml then there ratios on bottle to
mix with water in spray bottle

Okay thanks um mate i guess it would be alright try get a portable fan and have it blowing into the enclosure and have the windows open to might help a bit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back