Calling All Brisbanites! :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill Def. show up :) Even if no one else comes (which would be a little sad) then my man and I will still be there to chat and wander around the gardens/have a coffee with whoever decides to make the effort *lol*

Hm. Amazing. We set a date for a brisbane meeting and the QLD Herp Club just happen to show up and have a BBQ on the following day o_O Im sure theirs was planned a long time ahead, but Ive searched this site for info about a brissie club and found nothing...

Heck people can still go to both!

ill be there

well, good luck with it, the last two times "we" tried to organise get togeathers, and heaps of people were interested, only about 8 people turned up... grrr *shakes fist*
so we organiser types all gave up trying..

and the 27th is booked for a bbq for me

and it will be the bbq of all bbq's .....
with loads of alcoholic beverages , food and laughter.... :lol:

im on the gold coast! but cant drive yet...bummer!

plus i was in brizzie at garden city westfield on monday :D (caught many buses to get there..)
i wish i could... oh well next time :p

-Nat ;)

HSQ has a meeting on the first Sunday of every second month - November 4th being the next one

Bi-monthly meetings have been occuring all this year

Notice of meetings are usually posted here
email: [email protected]

Damn - The imbil festival is on that weekend...

Where abouts at the BG is the meeting? and what do you need to bring and so forth? I would like to meet with real people. Also what time?

sorry if i have asked the same question as someone ele .. too lazy to go through all the previous posts :oops:

Damn - The imbil festival is on that weekend...

Where abouts at the BG is the meeting? and what do you need to bring and so forth? I would like to meet with real people. Also what time?

sorry if i have asked the same question as someone ele .. too lazy to go through all the previous posts :oops:

Umm well Id reckon we'll meet on the grass in front of the cafe (technically inside the gardens). You can bring your own food/drink whatever, but personally I'll probably just be using the cafe for a snack (ice cream or something) So bring some cash with you if you're planning to do the same.

Maybe further down the track we'll try a picnic but lets just keep this one casual. Time will be 12-2 :)

We r the Gold Coast also...

I agree with the ipswich thingy too.... Lets all pretend that ipswich is in tasmania.....

Just kidding.....hmmm

Im wondering if I should do a meet/get together for the ppl who live around the ipswich area for those who dont really wanna drive all the way into brissy.... Just an idea though... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back