Calling All Brisbanites! :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone keeping track of how many of us are meeting up? Do we need to hire out the cafe!! LOL So what is the set time now was after lunch but think it's 12 - 2pm

im on gold coast but may be able to make it up.

any gold coasters on here could do the same

Yer Brisy here too - over north - Chermy , I have heard roumors there was a Herp socity in Brisy already - but i could be worng

JAmes

Yer Brisy here too - over north - Chermy , I have heard roumors there was a Herp socity in Brisy already - but i could be worng

JAmes

hahah doesnt mean their cant be a second, when we get going we can start organising field trips and the likes. as soon as i am not stressed by uni i'll deffinately get into helping run stuff.

Don't get me wrong - excellent idea and will be great to share knowledge with locals -

The next meeting of The Herpetological Society of Queensland Inc. will be held on Sunday November 4th
All welcome to stay for the BBQ after the meeting and a friendly chat with like-minded people
10 am start Venue: Bunya Pine Crt ,(off Draper Road) Eatons Hill
email:
[email protected]

well, good luck with it, the last two times "we" tried to organise get togeathers, and heaps of people were interested, only about 8 people turned up... grrr *shakes fist*
so we organiser types all gave up trying..

and the 27th is booked for a bbq for me

well, good luck with it, the last two times "we" tried to organise get togeathers, and heaps of people were interested, only about 8 people turned up... grrr *shakes fist*
so we organiser types all gave up trying..

and the 27th is booked for a bbq for me

Same thing happened last time i tried to organise something for the gold coast. and the other person who was helping me left APS, or got booted off anyway.

Maybe next time i try i will take deposits which can be collected when they turn up, and what is left can be spent on beer:)

ok we have 14 definate expressions of interest in attending and 19 others in the local area who commented but didn't express interest or not...i will pm all closer to the day with a reminder...I am really looking forward to meeting some others interested in herps. All the "normal" folk just think im crazy for spending so much money, they don't understand the obsession.

OH Ozzie if 8 turn up I will be stocked :D

PMSL sorry i know it's not really funny. At least I know Tirilia will show.

Oh Ozzie :( I am sorry for laughing it must have been tragic

well if anyone decides to try a gold coast one again, i will wait for the phonecall from someone that they are actually there.

Does redcliffe count? I'm always up for something that will entertain maya. :( Unfortunately I'm working both the 3rd & 4th of november (doing my shift and someone else's) so can't be at either. Definitely interested at other future dates though.
</IMG>

Ill Def. show up :) Even if no one else comes (which would be a little sad) then my man and I will still be there to chat and wander around the gardens/have a coffee with whoever decides to make the effort *lol*

Hm. Amazing. We set a date for a brisbane meeting and the QLD Herp Club just happen to show up and have a BBQ on the following day o_O Im sure theirs was planned a long time ahead, but Ive searched this site for info about a brissie club and found nothing...

Heck people can still go to both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back