Calling All Brisbanites! :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tirillia, I would love to come, but I am on the Gold Coast, and its so far to drive!!! :) Any other Gold Coaster's out there?? :)

As of Mid December I will be dragged (kicking & screaming) from herp heaven and will once again call Bisbane Home. I will look forward to any get togethers after mid December!!!!!

See you all then!

YAY, more Brisbanites who DON'T find me strange for keeping random little scurrying/slithering creatures as pets! HUZZAH!\

I'm deffinately up for making this a social group :D

I can just see it know, we all figure it won't hurt if we all bring 'just one reptilian friend' along with us, and before you know it there's coils, scales and sharp little teeth all over the place! God forbid if the cafe staff are scared of snakes *grins wickedly*...

I am on the Gold Coast, and its so far to drive!!!
geez these city folk.....I drive further than that every weekend just to buy groceries ;)

My sister lives in Kenmore, hopefully next time I come up something will be on -if you're going to make it a regular thing :) always good to meet people on here

I can just see it know, we all figure it won't hurt if we all bring 'just one reptilian friend' along with us, and before you know it there's coils, scales and sharp little teeth all over the place! God forbid if the cafe staff are scared of snakes *grins wickedly*...
Oh that is so funny as my daughter wants to bring her darling with her. She is still small enough to fit into a click clack. Visualising lots of "friends".

Maybe the staff will bolt and we can help ourselves. HA HA

*Rubs chin thoughtfully* If i 'happen' to bring along my little Spotted, would someone care to tell me whether it's male or female!?

Danger danger! Not only is this illegal, it is dangerous and stressful for your pets and potentially hazardous for the wild reptiles in the gardens. It most certainly can hurt if you all bring along 'just one reptilian friend'. If the staff happened to be scared of snakes you just might be in a pile of legal trouble.

Tirillia, I would love to come, but I am on the Gold Coast, and its so far to drive!!! :) Any other Gold Coaster's out there?? :)

Hey Renee... Not Gold Coast, but halfway there.... Also halfway not there...LOL At Ormeau :p

I am currently not working the day of 3rd... But do have to start at 2100 that night... So I will see closer to the day on whether I will come up and say hi...

Rick..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back