Calling all vegetarians/vegans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmm..... eggs :)

A friend and I were discussing last night the environmental conundrum of being vegetarian... If everyone was veggo, world would be screwed. If we keep producing mass amounts of commercial meat, world is screwed. So those of us that like spinach, pop-eye on! Those who like a good juicy bit of cow or roo or lamb, please, masticate on my behalf. We're all providing balance for the planet, and should get together for a BBQ :)

mmmm..... eggs :)

A friend and I were discussing last night the environmental conundrum of being vegetarian... If everyone was veggo, world would be screwed. If we keep producing mass amounts of commercial meat, world is screwed. So those of us that like spinach, pop-eye on! Those who like a good juicy bit of cow or roo or lamb, please, masticate on my behalf. We're all providing balance for the planet, and should get together for a BBQ :)

Or you could just leave the dark side and come back to the good side... eating a balance of fruit, veges and meat...

:)

hehe...

I actually do wonder statistically if vegoism actually does sustain or damage the planet - I am guessing the vego side will say save (just like Darth Vader - join the dark side and you'll be saved....) and an omnivore would say we're saving the planet (we have the other Skywalkers on our side... and R2D2 and a sexually confused robot too...).

Actually... I think the sexually confused robot would go for any side....

We may well all be participating in the next mass extinction event anyway so eat up I say, whatever takes your fancy.

You'll need to avoid both beer and wine - both use animal products...

not to mention lollies with gelatine, sour cream, dairy products etc etc...

You can't have double standards - I guess you could milk your own cow...

Chickens... even free range eggs are full of the worst treated chickens on earth (though much better than battery hens)....

How far are you going to take it?
What animal products are used in beer and wine ?

What animal products are used in beer and wine ?

Normally fish bones as the 'carbon' filter...

I was a disbeliever at one stage, but my vegan mate taught me different... I did see some evidence of this too...

This of course led me to give up drinking...

It was the worst 20 minutes of my life....

SORRY... I got it wrong... it was 18 minutes and not fish bones... but isinglass... Look it up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back