Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i live in canberrra...

i've got a queensland bird eating spider. She's amazing.
her name is skittles

Hi Sami, nice to meet you. What's it like keeping a spider? It's not really a thought I've entertained, since I'm arachnophobic. ;)

another coffee date?

Was thinking if the canberra area mob would be up for another coffee date wouldnt mind joining in next time (if you can handle an oldie around) .... be nice to catch up with people who are like minded in their views on herps.. always good to get more info on how everyone looks after theirs and what everyone has.... pity you cant coffee with your pets... just imagine 10 or so people sitting around all with their snakes!!! Freak alot passers by out. chuckle

Hi Dragon, a coffee get together sounds good. Count me in... Always interested in meeting new people.
Mind you, 10 snakes around a coffee table would be interesting..... and certainly would keep the owner of the coffee shop on his/her toes.

Canb/QBN get together

Hi All,

I've only been on the site for a few months and have been reading through a few of the older posts.

Is there still an interest in getting together for coffee and a chat?

Some time in November?

Andrew

Probably not a bad idea

Start a new thread, see who is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back