Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ELAPID & RBB you pair cracked me up. :lol: pair of bloody kids fighting and both want to have the last say. :lol: listening to you has given this thread some entertainment anyway.

Herpes you have a good point about paperwork. Quite often there are better uses for it eh? hehe

this thread is the best, Please keep going. ive had the best laugh in ages.. Alot of people who seem to know everything on here.. catching a red belly wont impress me. seeing someone pick up a TAIPAN like it was a carpet python impressed me.

Inland taipans are supposedly reasonably placid. I did volly work at local wildlife park and they told me the inlands temperament is as good as a python. But knowing how deadly they are, who would be silly enough to take the chance. They only need to bump you with their fangs even if they didn't try to bite, it could be all it takes to invenomate you. The inland at the park is a lovely snake. The guy was asked to hold it up for a photo shoot. Of course he used a hook and caution but he said the animal is that quiet, if he didn't know it was deadly he'd have it around his shoulders. While I wasn't allowed to interact with the vens I was allowed to stand nearby and watch. Lazy bugger didn't even strike at his food. Open the mouth and take it.

The trouble is folks, the DSE and NPWS and all those other bodies WILL NOT issue people DMP's or anything else without some form of recognized training, regardless of whoever out their doesn't rate the system. Sad, but oh so true ;)

Inland taipans are supposedly reasonably placid. I did volly work at local wildlife park and they told me the inlands temperament is as good as a python.

Many elapid keepers will strongly disagree.

Just more misinformation from a bunch of YEE HAWW's

At the end of the day who cares?
If he did it then good on him. If he didn't then good on him.

If you want to be an expert just ask Rbb

At the end of the day who cares?
If he did it then good on him. If he didn't then good on him.

If you want to be an expert just ask Rbb
Elapid I want you as my neighbour...and will you accept my friendship request ?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:....was a good debate ..some take this so serious ...some take it half hearted ...Elapid thanks for being a good chew toy ;)
It wasnt as good as poking Jonno with a stick ...though ..but you came a close second..and to all who had dramas with it ..why did you keep coming back to read it ?..if there wasnt a bit of fury on the site ..it would end up like a bingo hall on a wednesday night ...

Last edited:
My Inlands are not the same...one is fairly laid back..the other is anything but......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back