celebrity dolphin protest

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Okay I should have re-phrased that and I have not slept so bear with me here while I explain myself.

I was really asking that as a question to the people on here who eat other animals, but say they wouldn't eat dolphin or think that it's disgusting that others cultures eat it. We kill other animals for food so why should it be any different for dolphins?
I don't believe in double standards when it comes to animals, meat is meat.

That is aweful. I would love to have been one of the people on surfboards stopping the butchers.

Have you heard of "Sea Shepherd"?

Seriously, go to this link (wikipedia) and read this, its amazing what these boys get up to, and If you've got the necessary bits, it might be right up your alley......not for the feint hearted though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Shepherd

;)

well your prob best becoming a doctor,
your very passionate about humans
and you think animals are sort of ok but not that important but you would like to save them for something to do
its ok dude no ones gonna hate on you for your opinion
Must.. resist... infraction... Get out of it you goose, just 'cause you've read a few posts on an internet forum means you know who I am or how I feel :rolleyes:. You have no idea who I am or how I feel about anything, and you seem to conveniently ignore that I keep telling you I am passionate about animals, but would not put a human before one if it came to kiling one or the other. Who would?!

The funniest bit is "you think they're OK but not that important and want to save them for something to do" hahaha. I can only tell you that I would not be using 5 years of my life at uni, and my weekends studying to save animals 'for something to do'. I am passionate about animals, and in my life I will probably save more animals than anybody who is against dolphin slaughter, or doesn't eat meat.

Anyway, back onto the argument, as some have said, just because we don't see eating dolphin as "OK" doesn't give us the moral highground to try and stop it. I don't see the people of India rallying around our abattoirs to stop our beef industry?

KWKW you have some odd views (odd to me, this isn't a personal dig), but if you honestly think that humans aren't the top of the species... I guess that is up to you, isn't it? Most humans will agree that animals lives are simply not as important as a human life. I'd be in that boat for sure.

I never said humans where not the top species!

becouse look at all the damage we have done to the world no other animal on earth can do that!

as for animals lives not as important as a human life generally speaking i agree.
But what i was saying and you can look back and re-read them is that there are people out there that should not be here like people who take another persons life ect to which i beleave they should not take up any space and if that means an animal takes that place so be it!

im sure you have wondered why some of these people in jail for the rest of there lifes are receaving (wasteing) good food and water to which could be used to help other starving people and or animals that have done no wrong.

Must.. resist... infraction... Get out of it you goose, just 'cause you've read a few posts on an internet forum means you know who I am or how I feel :rolleyes:. You have no idea who I am or how I feel about anything, and you seem to conveniently ignore that I keep telling you I am passionate about animals, but would not put a human before one if it came to kiling one or the other. Who would?!

The funniest bit is "you think they're OK but not that important and want to save them for something to do" hahaha. I can only tell you that I would not be using 5 years of my life at uni, and my weekends studying to save animals 'for something to do'. I am passionate about animals, and in my life I will probably save more animals than anybody who is against dolphin slaughter, or doesn't eat meat.

Anyway, back onto the argument, as some have said, just because we don't see eating dolphin as "OK" doesn't give us the moral highground to try and stop it. I don't see the people of India rallying around our abattoirs to stop our beef industry?

dude how can argue with you,you are now my moral guardian
i will look to you in times of need to offer counsel,
you are my rock,
my foundation
i now have no doubt you are passionate
cause you told me so:D

LOL;)

Sweet comeback mate. Instead of arguing with logic and any facts, you resort to sarcasm. What a valuable addition to the world.

KWKW I agree about murderers/rapists etc

Except of course nothing of what I said had anything to do with moral councel or the other drivel you spouted. But righto.

i wonder wnat dolphin tastes like?

and how come no one is standing up for the thousands of tarantulas that are killed (by just being put on a kebab stick and fried alive) to be eat.. .is it because they are not intelligent and look scary?

and what about prawns boiled alive?

bunch of hippy hipocrates (sp?) on here

also if we all start to eat dolphin, then we will need less cattle and lambs.. thus giving the farmland back to nature for herps to live in... so in fact eating dolphins can save our herps!

Regarding the video:
If dolphins are just like fish to them and they saw nothing wrong with the slaughter...then why would they care if cameras were filiming them. Bah. I hate people.

cool i love tuna! next trip over there i am getting me a meal

cause the people filming are hassling them. and would you want some people comming to your work and filming you? i wouldnt.. i would be threating a stabbing if they came my way

You really like the sound of your fingers clacking the keyboard don't you , young lad.
I don't know where anyone here, me included, says that we would give our live to save an animal.
When you have some more life experience under your belt, you will realise that your life is no different then anyone or anything elses. The Homo Sapien is nothing more then a species of planet earth. Sure we are clever, and oh so important, but dead or alive, no more important then a fly.

And stop harping on about how we don't know anything about you, you goose. You are the biggest serial poster on this site, we've seen the photos and read your posts and your psyche and personality comes through. Your a 19 yr old, with an ego you can't jump over, uni-student who thinks he knows the way of the world. But your in the right trade mate, because vets don't get scutinised when they bury their mistakes.

I'll just ignore the personal stuff. The only reason why I posted about him not knowing me is that he immediately assumed he knew what my values etc were. Just not true.

The only reason I got so deep into this is because it's one of the things that annoys me when people get up in arms about something like this for reasons that aren't totally legitimate. Yeah, it sucks they're being killed, but no more than it sucks anything else gets killed.

I however, happen to think Homo sapiens are a fair bit more important than flies.. but that's just me. Anyway, this is getting a little icky so I'd say I should probably duck out of this one.

Whilst I do not particularly enjoy what the Japanese are doing with the dolphins, I do think that the whole stunt was a big cop out. Why are they not passionate about the less gruesome yet far more destructive happenings here in Australia? Why don't they paddle up the Mary River or hang out in some of Sydneys National Parks to ward of bush rock collectors?

I'm gonna kill and eat the next cute little thing i see. As long as it is legal of course!

Lets hope you're not seeing any cute women tonight :lol::lol::lol:
Because thats DEFINITELY illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back