Channel 9!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just then on tv they did a report on a guy that had 500 ppl at his house when his parents were away, i dont know if any one else saw it but it was hilarious.

he was a smart *** the whole time.

At the end the chick said do you have any advice to tell kids who are thinking of doing it? He said, yeah let me do it for you.

Then she said well i think you need to have a look at urself in the mirror, he said "I have, every one has, they love it"

HAHAHAHAHA

hmmmm, i know for a fact his parents are not HAPPY with him.
The party took place 3 streets from my house and his siblings go to my daughters school.

i have never laughed so hard in my life. "do you want to take off the glasses" "no they are famous"

yeh, i saw the interview online, he was a little twat. hope his parents aren't the restrained type, i wanna see the cane marks on a today tonight special next week.

they were still drunk.... today tonight style "journalists" were just probing for those kind of responses.

the news hasnt let up about it for 2 days....
seriously, surely there is something slightly more exciting that 1 slightly over blown party (and hardly the most over blown party to happen either)

I just saw the little moron on the news, he looked like a complete idiot with a fur lined hooded jacket and shorts around his bum. His parents must be so proud, what an oxygen thief.
The scary part is that these are the future of our country.

well good news at last, the little twat, "Corey" has been taken away by the police, about time too.
The news vans stayed outside of the house from the sunday morning through till today when the police took him away.
Surely there must be something more important happening than rude idiotic people like Corey.
The whole street in which it happened was littered with broken glass, including the kids playground.
Think it might be time too move.....
I think it just as much the parents fault as it is their idiotic son. Make them pay.......

Hmm what a little turd that kid is. I think he should be made to do community services to pay for the police. If any of you kids on here think that this Cory is cool or whatever think again.....

He didnt even have the guts to speak to his parents on th phone...he kept hanging up on them. What an amazing display of arrogance and stupidity. He has shown himself to be a guttless litte turd.

Hmm what a little turd that kid is. I think he should be made to do community services to pay for the police. If any of you kids on here think that this Cory is cool or whatever think again.....

He didnt even have the guts to speak to his parents on th phone...he kept hanging up on them. What an amazing display of arrogance and stupidity. He has shown himself to be a guttless litte turd.

i think coreys awesome lol... i also think the media should get over it, thier are so many partys like that.. most just dont make the news.., our deb after party made the "good morning show" 20 people ended up in hospital because the cops came and broke the party up..

i think coreys awesome lol... i also think the media should get over it, thier are so many partys like that.. most just dont make the news.., our deb after party made the "good morning show" 20 people ended up in hospital because the cops came and broke the party up..

I just hope you are not speaking for the youth of today! I think the difference now and when I was young is we did have some wild parties. But they never got to the point where we damaged other peoples property and caused a public nuisance. And the little turd is so damn arrogant, I would like to wipe that smirk off his face!! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back