Channel 9!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in one of coreys interviews he says, things only got bad, coz the cops came, witch is true, in every single party.. cops always make it worse.. thats why i said that about our after party.. yes i think shes proud of me...

I'm not a kid myself but I feel like it's just a glowing report on the quickly evolving nature of our society and media. This kid has now become famous (read: infamous)... all because he decided to throw a little party while his parents were away on holiday.

What 16 year old kid hasn't done this before? I know I had 5 or 6 friends over a couple of times when I was that age when my parents left strict instructions... "No visitors! Okay?"

Now because of the advent of myspace and youtube there were 400 gatecrashers instead of the 40 that might have shown up many years ago. The kid has flown into the stratosphere of stardom and all the "responsible" adults on the forum think he's some rebel, the likes of which they have never seen before! What a crock!

Give the stupid kid his fifteen minutes of fame and he'll be forgotten as quickly as he was found. Today's media has a very short attention span... and he's good for a laugh.

Hmmm glad your not my kid...

Your mother must be oh so proud

... and your Mother should have taught you proper grammar. If you're going to insult someone, at least do it with dignity.

Who are you to dictate what does and doesn't make other parents proud? Perhaps this is the next Einstein we're looking at... just likes to let off some steam.

Of course they are the bad guys......same old same old. They were protecting the neighbourhood from a bunch of drunk teenagers who were wrecking stuff, peeing all over people yards, trying to break into some womans garage.........hmmm yup the cops are evil.

I just hope you are not speaking for the youth of today!
certainly NOT!!!!:evil:
Crush-cops may make the party worse for the time being but only to protect people.Its better than keeping the party going as its just gonna get even worse than that.
And brandon G, lol i am not, well most of the time but when it comes to things like this certainly not :evil:

Of course they are the bad guys......same old same old. They were protecting the neighbourhood from a bunch of drunk teenagers who were wrecking stuff, peeing all over people yards, trying to break into some womans garage.........hmmm yup the cops are evil.

everyone was in the house and back yard.. cops come and they kick everyone out onto the street..., thats when the troubble starts, when everyones on the streets

exactly Isis, and Nelly , hell, we all like to let steam off but im only 12 and i know its wrong. Isis basically said the rest

I agree, if the cops hadn't turned up to break up all the fun the little turds would have just done a few grands damage and gone home but it was just a little party so no real harm done.
The biggest problem now is that young kids have zero respect for others and their property and then blame everyone else for everything they do.

... and your Mother should have taught you proper grammar. If you're going to insult someone, at least do it with dignity.

Who are you to dictate what does and doesn't make other parents proud? Perhaps this is the next Einstein we're looking at... just likes to let off some steam.

What the.........

Einstein yeah sure.....

Yeah that's right, it's not like they could of maybe gone home and done the right thing, they had to start fighting obviously. All the fault of the cops.

everyone was in the house and back yard.. cops come and they kick everyone out onto the street..., thats when the troubble starts, when everyones on the streets

beardy_boy but im only 12 ////// then u dont no what ur talking about, u probily havnt been to a party this big..

Oh come on, give the kid a break! I can totally see his point of view. Was it a smart idea to advertise a party on MySpace? Definitely not. Was it his fault that a bunch of idiots trashed a few gardens and threw beer bottles at the police? Definitely not.

What's next, arresting European soccer clubs because their fans had a riot?

Yeah that's how they did $20,000 worth of damage to the house, while they were on the streets. Anyone, I mean anyone that goes along with this sort of behaviour and thinks it's cool is obviously a few bricks short of a full load and I wish they themselves have kids that are BIG a...holes just like that when they grow up and give their MORON parents a hard time too! Good luck as parents MORONS Ha HA Ha

If he did that sought of thing near me I can promise you someone else not just the police would be taking action. His glasses wouldn't be famous nor would his mates but their corpses would be. My neighbours do not tolerate such instances as was shown a little while ago when things got out of hand at a local party. A little more respect is needed to be shown by the young ones these days (and their parents). I'm just 24 and got the beating of a life time anytime I did it something wrong. Bring back the right level of punishment I say and make the little buggers pay for what they do wrong. I'm Wondering how the little children in that street felt with all those fools running about? Does scared and traumatised help?

The parties many use to hold rarely got to the stage some of the parties get to today because a) most people had a little more respect. b) drugs such as ecstasy were less prevelent. c) most people knew how to handle themselves and their alcohol and in all fairness d) utube, facebook, myspace etc and mobile phones weren't around but then again type writers and the ability to write posters and place them around town was. Just my two cents worth.

Kak

Yeah that's right, it's not like they could of maybe gone home and done the right thing, they had to start fighting obviously. All the fault of the cops.

they cant go home because taxies wont come near the partys,,

yes anyone who has a open house party is a idiot, its just asking for troubble.. altho i dnt think HE would of advertised it on myspace.. as he said in the interview, thier was a party down the road witch finshed early, so everyone form thier ended up at coreys party..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back