Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile_Boy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
are they the same? or the difrent, or same species jut dif sub spieces

Childrens are small versions of people, some can be Blonde.
However, all Children are not Blonde.
If that makes sense?

Childrens is a type of snake, blonde is a colour - i have blonde sopotted macs, there ar caramels etc, there are several nice pics around if you do a search :)

yep, blonde macs

lol ya its a bit confusing, some people say childrens are a group of small breed snakes discovered by a guy with that name, other say its just the breed childreni, but basically i think ur talking about two different snakes, childreni and maculosa, most people talking about blonde's are talking about blonde macs, which are a lighter version of the normal spotted python.

Childrens is a name that some of them come under BUT there are Liasis Chidreni and athere are Liasis Maculosis which the bloned spotted come under

Childrens is a name that some of them come under BUT there are Liasis Chidreni and athere are Liasis Maculosis which the bloned spotted come under
I believe that is the name they used to be know as, possibly still are in some states. ;)

I think that liasis is the old classification and that antaresia is the new, with the 3 types - childrens, maculosa and stimsons - being totally different snakes? however, all are small snakes getting around 3 - 3 1/2 feet. not sure if the pygmy python is included under the antaresia name. correct me please if a am wrong :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back