Chocolate Bars

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mars bars

my favorite would be mars bars had a deep fried mars bar in nz at fishchip shops over there devine:lol:

my favorite would be mars bars had a deep fried mars bar in nz at fishchip shops over there devine:lol:
Haha you can buy those at a shop near my place........a Heart in stick form.

My favourites would have to be Old Gold dark choc, Lindt 70% and caramel dove.

ohhhhhhhh im gonna really regret reading this thread as ive recently lost like 5kg so far :p
but putting it back on now grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr darn that chocolate being so good...

i LOVE bounty, do maltesers count? i LOVE malteasers (or however you spell it, i dont care, its chocolate thats all that matters LOL)

LOVE cHOCOLATE soooo soo MUCH!!!

Nat ;)

Cadbury black forest, picnics, toblerone, and can't go past guylian seashells

ooohhh I love them all :D
but turkish delight, twirl, old jamaica, cherry ripe & toblerone (especially the giant ones) are best.
I also like those honey nougat logs and summer rolls.

boxes of chocolates are a class of their own......mmmmmm roses :)

na na na all of your chocolate choice fail compared to the almitey, the best chocolate bar in the history of ever

the

summer

roll......

mmmmm summer roll

I would have to say that my top few would be Bounty, Cherry ripe and probably Cadbury snack. I love alot more than that but i am getting to hungry to name them.

Cameron

I so brought a Turkish Delight block whilst i was at the shops.

:twisted: D@mn you evil chocolate thread!

urg, all this chocolate is making me feel sick just reading, recently ive gotten hooked on some of those different protein bars based on carob (sp)
for shame, i fail at chocolate.

also, the real Turkish Delight is by far better than those fake bars they make, you can't beat the real thing.

chocolate........any chocolate............ALL chocolate............ohhhhhhhhhh dribble drool dribble, slurp!!!!!

I can also make an alcoholic beverage that tastes exactly like a toblerone.

My daughter makes a wicked cocktail that tastes exactly like Cherry Ripe!!!!!

Oh, and my favourite saying????? "I've never met a chocolate I don't like yet!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back