Chocolate Bars

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit like eating tofu burgers instead of McChicken burgers. :)

urg, give me the tofu burger any day, though i do admit the McChikens are better than they used to be.

...now i've got a hankering for some bland and boring carob, might go for a quick trip to coles :shock::D

i dont think my list would fit.....i love all chocolate (nutella included!)

mmmm..chocolate

sophie

urg, give me the tofu burger any day, though i do admit the McChikens are better than they used to be.

...now i've got a hankering for some bland and boring carob, might go for a quick trip to coles :shock::D

You've been working in that sandwich shop too long Leigh, they've converted you to a healthy alternative - wondering if the owners alternative lifestyle you mentioned to me is next..... :shock:

Carob is EVIL!!! :evil: Should be banished from the face of the earth!!!!!

Not a fan of chocolate that leaves stuff in your teeth - cherry ripe, bounty, picnic etc leave you picking coconut or peanut out of your teeth for hours...

I can't go past lindt 70%. It's good for dieters too - because it is really bitter and rich and you don't need more than one square at a time. It's also full of antioxidants. (Although admittedly, this is coming from the girl who claims that apple crumble is good for you because it has fruit in it! :lol:)

i didn't say carob tasted any good :D they must lace these bars with nicotine or something, i keep buying them, and they're expensive :x

How do you do that? :shock:

Actually no maybe I shouldn't be asking that question.....

(actually yeah, go on, tell me ... pleeeaase!) :lol:

I have a customer that works at the factory in melb and when i want some choccie i just ask if she can get some for me.

Now thats a blast from the past Hazz.......I used to love Chokitos but they have changed them and they arent the same anymore :(. Frys Turkish Delight does it for me and yes leigh so does the Body Chocolate.

Now thats a blast from the past Hazz.......I used to love Chokitos but they have changed them and they arent the same anymore :(. Frys Turkish Delight does it for me and yes leigh so does the Body Chocolate.

When did they change them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back