Coastal Carpet Grow and Darwin carpet grow?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kodie

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi, i have a coastal which is around 2m. how long to you think it will take him to grow to 3-4m? also my darwin is around 40-50cm. how long till he is a descent size?

- - - Updated - - -

also the coastal is being fed 3 medium mice every week and the darwin is being fed 1 pinky every week.

arnt your family the local wildlife carers who know all about keeping snakes? ask them

hows the olive ? :lol:

Last edited:
And why are you feeding a 2m snake such tiny meals(3 medium mice a week) should be on at least a large/xl rat every fornight - monthly.

i live on a remote island and cause i have 2 big snakes i have run out of large mice and i'm using the medium ones to get rid of them. also he doesn't like eating large adult mice

- - - Updated - - -

arnt your family the local wildlife carers who know all about keeping snakes? ask them

hows the olive ? :lol:
haha this again.... -___- wish people would just move on.... and the olive was stolen out of my cage. :( but i hope he's back in the wild now.

haha this again.... -___- wish people would just move on.... and the olive was stolen out of my cage. :( but i hope he's back in the wild now.
when your as rude and ignorant as you where people tend to remember , probably the reason no one really replies to your threads but like i said you mentioned your family where the local wildlife carers and that they knew heaps about keeping also what about asking your mate who said that darwin was definitely a bredli :lol: he really knows his stuff

Last edited:
haha he didn't say it was definitely a Bredli, he said it looks like one because the pattern is different to a darwin.

haha he didn't say it was definitely a Bredli, he said it looks like one because the pattern is different to a darwin.
the snake you showed looked nothing like a bredli but it was a plain old darwin so your friend clearly didn't know what he was on about anyways im not going to enter into a post off with you kid as you have proved before how ignorant and rude you can be

Just to reiterate what JackknifeJimmy has said. With the feeding schedule and size of meal(s) you have your Pythons on at the moment. I doubt they will even reach full size...

*Rolls eyes*.

Search his name on here and all will be revealed.
Brings back good memories lol. Just ban Kodie and be done with it.

Yes this site is meant to be about helping people however this person has a proven track record of ignoring correct info and advise and then being rude and arrogant to those who tried to help him. People like Kodie are the reason less experienced keepers come on here, as a result everyone loses.

Last edited:
I love how a Olive gets stolen on a remote island. Next tread is help my small Darwin has escaped, second question the cage mate olive looks fat is she pregnant?

hi, i have a coastal which is around 2m. how long to you think it will take him to grow to 3-4m? also my darwin is around 40-50cm. how long till he is a descent size?

- - - Updated - - -

also the coastal is being fed 3 medium mice every week and the darwin is being fed 1 pinky every week.

A 2m coastal being fed 3 medium mice a week.... no worries mate it'll 5m in 5 months at that rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back