• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coastal Carpet / Murray Darling

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Python Gal

Reaction score
Scientific Name
Morelia spilota mcdowelli
Morelia spilota metcalfei

Common Name
Coastal Carpet Python
Murray Darling Python

2 years old

Sex
Male (not probed)
Male (probed)

Length
Approx 2 - 3 foot
Approx 3 1/2 foot

Quantity Available
1 Coastal
1 Murray

General Description
Coastal: He was a holdback from last year, i have decided to sell him to make room for other projects. He is a great handler (would make a great first snake), never turns down a feed!! Will eat mice or rats. I just took this picture of him, as you can see he is going to shed, so he doesnt look his best, once he has shed ill post picture of "the new" him. Have penty more pictures of him, email if you wanna see them!!

Murray: I've decided tp sell him to make room for other projects. He is a great handler, very placid snake. he loves his mice. He is showing nice colours and patterns. He was a slow starter as a hatchy, hence the smaller size for his age, but he is a piggy now and growing rapidly! Have penty more pictures of him, email if you wanna see them!!

Willing to Freight?
Yes, at byers expense.

Contact Details
PM, email [email protected] or phone 0403990418

Fauna Permit Number (Required for SA Sellers Only)

coastal 1.jpg 13122007550-1.jpg

Coastal Shed

He shed today, here are some pix of him, the closest thing was my mobile. Sorry about the photo quality. Taken both with and without flash.
coastal 2.jpg coastal 1.jpg coastal 3.jpg

Price Reduction

I Am Reducing The Price Of My Coastal To $180. I Have Eggs Hatching Any Day Now And Need The Room!! Cheers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back