• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coastal carpet. SOLD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there just wondering if u still have ur python for sale if u do could u please msg me on 0405416871 or ring me im realy intrested in him and all so would you know how much it would be to freight him down to perth he will be going to a lovely home thanks :)

I don't think (well couldn't see where) you let people know whether it was a boy or girl...
Has it been sexed yet?

Sorry everyone I've been overseas and haven't had a chance to get on the net to update this forum.

The coastal is no longer for sale at this stage, however I am looking to buy my first home at the moment and as any first home buyer would know all I can afford is a unit. This means i will no longer have room for my enclosure and coastal and thus i will need to sell them both. I'm not to happy about but the boss has drawn the line and made the decision...bi-a-tch!

So keep yours eyes peeled, it should be advertised again in the next couple of months.

Cheers,

Will.

check your yellow pagers and ring all the vets near you and ask them if they probe snakes. its the easiest way and it should only cost $36 from the vet or ask the pet shops if they do it as well can be free at some up to $20

I wouldnt let anyone touch my snake or even probe it from a pet shop especially the ones close by near me due to the fact he wouldnt even know if his backside was on fire the idiot.... I'd say get someone who knows what thier doing ie: a vet... or a breeder/seller of snakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back