Coastal hatchy pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi heres a couple of pics of the coastal hatchys,the female laid twenty two days after prelay and twentyfive hatched after fifty two days at 31c,one was dead in the egg,they was incubated as a clump,nice and fat with yolk some of these hatchos.:)

Last edited:
I think coastal hatcheys are the ugliest hatchy of all snakes! But they normally grow up to be stunners...

Then they get ugly again :(

Oh well - congrats on your yucky coastals zulu :p

re Coastal

LOL slimfy,yeh some do get ugly for sure,but some look like the male i hope :)

Last edited:
Remember this line Zulu:

"They eat allot,why should i waste rats on such a lowly species when i could feed them to something more worthwhile,my carpets are so ugly ive put a big picture of a greentree python on the wall so they can worship the king"

Quoted word for word :p

Way more where that's coming from haha :)

re Coastal

looks ok... I notice you didn't show the female... is she fugly?

Yeh the girls a reall dog slimfy :lol:

Come on slim,i didnt authorise those quotes about coastals being not worth feeding,i think you have the wrong zulu,the other zulu keeps green tree pythons and voted for John Howard at the last election HaHa what a loser hey :lol: :lol: This zulu is the little aussie battler,wouldnt run over a humble grass skink with his wheelly bin,the real labour voting Mt Druitt bush pig lover!! :):);)

C'mon Slimy! Show some respect. I'm so sick of the coastal haters bashing on us coastal lovers :evil:, if you aint got nothing nice to say... :lol:

Well done Zulu.

wow, they are ugly, aren't they. i've heard stories, but none do justice to the ugliness. then again, they probably said the same about me when i was born...

cool though :D

re Coastal

C'mon Slimy! Show some respect. I'm so sick of the coastal haters bashing on us coastal lovers :evil:, if you aint got nothing nice to say... :lol:

Well done Zulu.
Yeh hes a right smarty panse that slimfry bet he tortured ants as a kid,flooding their little holes and blowing them up with fire crackers,the other zulu with the green tree pythons did that,so horrible hey :lol:

Yeh hes a right smarty panse that slimfry bet he tortured ants as a kid,flooding their little holes and blowing them up with fire crackers,the other zulu with the green tree pythons did that,so horrible hey :lol:

And burning them with magnafying glasses! Disgusting people!!!

Nice clutch zuludude,looks like a few stripers there and a good variation in pattern has to be a couple in there that turn out non fuglys:lol:Congrats!!!

re Coastals

And burning them with magnafying glasses! Disgusting people!!!

LOL probably used the same grizzly killing rock (with the body parts stuck to it) to squash the little guys as they was fleeing their little holes,so barbaric!

Nice clutch zuludude,looks like a few stripers there and a good variation in pattern has to be a couple in there that turn out non fuglys:lol:Congrats!!!

Yeh,thanks browns,there is a few very light ones with stripes,tryed to photograph one particularly light striped one but it didnt turn out.

that clump of snakes reminds me of that scene from indiana jones and the temple of doom.

very nice diamond intergrades you got there zulu, are they mission beach location?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'm hoping to see some uglys hatching in a couple weeks.........

Wicked!
I love Coastals, really keen to get one for myself.
Regardless of colour pattern, just love the snake
Congradulations man!

well done mate, looking good. nice male aswell, im sure there will be a few stunners in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back