Common Browns combating

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of the time I found two Red-bellies in a similar fight. It seems more of ritualistic dance than an aggressive fight don't you think...?

Excellent photos none-the-less, you were very lucky to find them like that.

wow how cool is that,you dont see that every day,exellent find
when i go out in the bush,thats the kind of thing i dream of finding

Totally agree,seeing the likes of that would make my season
especially getting such great photos also, top work.

Matt.

Spectacular shots! I hope to see more of your pics this summer.

Regards,
David

Nature at its best. A lucky find, something most herpers will never get to see in a life time in the wild.
Well done.

Beautiful shots, you were very lucky indeed. Cherish those photo's as you probably wont get a second chance.

Awesome pictures,ive seen the same with browns and red bellys,what a magnificent sight.

Brilliant pics Twilight/Rich... and high praise from Urodacus who, for mine, has taken some of the best snake pics Ive seen.

I dont have much to say here nowadays but have to say those photos are unreal. Cant fault them in any way what so ever.

Jordan

two thumbs up, wicked pics and an extremely rare and lucky find. I agree with other statements, such a sight is the sight of the season. I'd give up all my wild reptile sightings I have ever made to come across that. Especially while holding a camera and having perfect lighting.

they look so focused, love the fourth and fifth pic, well done

I agree it was a special moment and one that I will remember forever. We go to national parks to get bird photos and find it a bonus to get reptile shots.

Rich's camera is a Canon 40D with a Canon 100-400mm L lens.

This is a habitat shot that in the area where the snakes were in.

Habitat_IMG_7964_350D.jpg

They are awesome photos with great potential to be made into postcards (as another has said), or posters! Clear, sharp and close, makes one feel as if they are witnessing it for themselves. Well done Rich, and well done Twilight for bringing them to our attention.

Looking at those pics I just want to touch them... Home brew makes me silly though.:lol:

Nice photo's of eastern browns. Are you sure these 2 snakes are in combat with each other, or are they mating, which is common for snakes to do, in the spring.

As everyone says...Wicked pics, fantastic, love the earthy colours...definitely lucky to see that!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back