Corn snake at open house

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, I prefer miss smart *** thank you very much....

about $150 smart *** ! And yes straight up once and for all I dont own them ! Wouldnt take the risk of losing my pythons if caught, but I do know alot of people that have them , I have held them :p and I do know of people who breed and sell them...But DO NOT OWN THEM !

You won't lose your legit pythons if you had corns, they just will take the corns and let you keep all the legal stuff unless they were all in the same enclosure which I don't think you would do. Or if you had a douche of an agent who thinks that they have all been 'contaminated' but in normal cases, they just seize the snakes in question and slap you on the wrists and let you go on your merry little way but they usually have a 12 month warrant of entry in which you might get a visit from them twice in that year. Midway and a few weeks prior to the warrant running out

Excuse me? They wouldn't take your legit stuff. Depends on who it is, if it was NPWS they certainly would. No two ways about it. Customs would also look at the case and see if they were smuggled in.

Seriously, it's just not worth the risk of a potentially whopping fine. Probably won't go to prison, but the fine could be well into the 4 figures. Not worth it IMHO just for a corn or two, not when you can get much nicer stuff like Womas.

It's up to you, take the risk if you want, but don't come crying to us if you get busted and get fined $1000+ for your efforts.

You won't lose your legit pythons if you had corns, they just will take the corns and let you keep all the legal stuff unless they were all in the same enclosure which I don't think you would do. Or if you had a douche of an agent who thinks that they have all been 'contaminated' but in normal cases, they just seize the snakes in question and slap you on the wrists and let you go on your merry little way but they usually have a 12 month warrant of entry in which you might get a visit from them twice in that year. Midway and a few weeks prior to the warrant running out

I thought they would take everything ! But still NOT worth the risk..

speaking from experience??? ;)

cause u dont need a license so they're easy to get your hands on plus everyone raves on about how cool they look

^ they do look cool ! Ive seen grey ones , white ones , pink ones , yellow , orange , red etc . And Their placid and do quirky lil things like rattling their tail when they feel threatened lol . They are beautiful ! And hopefully one day they'll become legal but till then still not worth the risk of losing my python babies !....

I recently had a guy come look through the house were renting, and he had a good sticky beak at me Womas it was a bit unsettling but he had no clue what he was looking at ;). Next time I will be covering there cages for sure !

Also I would love a nice ball python and you could just say its a really fat GTP that likes to curl into a ball lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back