couple of weeks further....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenDreamer

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Here's a picture I just found of the same GTP a week later:

Wall_wamenamalea1024.jpg

Marc van Eijnsbergen

wow.they change colour fast. how long until the red eyes change

eyes

Yes some do change fast! I had an aru chondrobaby change within 36 hours!
The eyes change very gradually. Often much slower than the body. Here you can see one that was darkred as a baby as well and is at 2 years of age in the picture:

Wall_14a_800.jpg

Now that is one awesome picture dude, i think you should put some photoshop text in there
saying "your name" copywrite.
But its already too late, its now my work wallpaper and i have already had numerous good comments
about it.
cheers, Alan.

Hi Alan

Hi Alan,

Thanks! I'm glad you like the photo. I always try to think people are not using other people's creations for their own benefit :wink: I do however state on my website that all pictures are under my copyright unless otherwise stated.

BTW, I envy all of you Aussies on this forum! Most of you seem to own a Diamond Python! :shock: My other dream Python for sure.

I just saw some pictures in your gallery Slateman, what happened to your Diamond Python? :shock: (Or if anyone else can show me a link to that topic if it is already explained please share...)

Camera

Thanks for the kind words! I use my old Nikon 995. Works great with chondros especially for the macroshots. 8)

arubel1.jpg

Excellent shot! Photography is a growing interest of mine, especially where my reptiles are concerned. I've since figured out that I can take some okay pics and they're getting better all the time. I'll need something new soon for a digital. I've heard good things about Canon and Nikon stuff. Thanks for the input. Oh ya one more question if you don't mind, what do you use for lighting? I tend to go with U.V. , I find it really briggs out the natural colour in the reptiles. But I'm very ameture and Know very little about practical photography. Thanks.

Lighting

Hi Kevyn,

The lighting I use is always natural light since the standard flash on the Nikon isn't very good. I have a setup where I shoot all my pictures in the same lightingsituations. I never use the direct sunlight from outside, just daylight. In the summer, I really like the outside shots!!

Gardaru4.jpg

others

Well I recently bought my first bredli after a while. I'll pick up the female later this year. Both are form unrelated bloodlines so that is a nice addition to the chondros. I have kept some Ball Pythons this year as well and immediately had teh luck of breeding them succesfully, I got 5 eggs of which 2 appear to be perfect after a week of incubation. It's fun to see the differene between a chondroegg and a BP egg. The BP eggs are simeply huge compared to these! 8)

I'll try to take some decent pics of the bredli male, but it sure is something different than taking pictures of chondros!

Those Photos are just awesome you hav some great pythons and the ability to get great photos as well
Thanks
You dont mind if we use them as wallpaper do you ? and what is the link to your site ?

Wallpaper

I'm honoured you like to use my photos as a wallpaper thanks :D
My website is (also under the WWW button):
www.chondropython.nl

Still alot of work to do on the new website, but it'll be nicer than the older one a year down the road 8)

funny

It's funny, I was browsing through the galleries and found some old pictures I had submitted over a year ago. I found this picture of the Aru GTP in the picture above (the one with the white scales):
beauty3g.sized.jpg

Thanks for saving those pictures! I have them on my hardrive again now! 8)

Yes but i only have one computer for wallpaper and so many great photos to use lol
So i think i will have to make a screensaver up !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back