Crotallus and Corallus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I figured since I'm kinda stuck with my Northern Pacific Rattlesnakes I'd take a few photos.

These are of the female.

100_2700_edited.sized.jpg

100_2709_edited_001.sized.jpg

This is my female Amazon Tree Boa, Meaghan's favourite.

100_2677_edited.sized.jpg

Ever time I photograph her, it gets me wanting a GTP or an Amethystine. One day.

Your STUCK with them..you ungrateful bastard ;)... I would kill for any crotallus...I worked with uracoan rattlers at venom supplies and they are beautiful snakes

Ok kevyn we ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL know u have great collection. but if u keep doing this 2 us then we will have no choice but to cancle ur account. unless u can hook me up with a small section of what u own. how about posting them in a box marked happy birthday grandma?? :D anyways man they look really nice. how big is the boa?

Must be terrible Kev to be stuck with these animals. Glad I'm not in your shoes - not.
Lucky Ba#tard.... LOL :wink: :lol:

The Corallus is about 5ft. . She doesn't look it but man is she long. I need a male so I can breed her this summer.

I worked with uracoan rattlers at venom supplies and fark they are beautiful snakes

Lucky bugger. Those are really great snakes. I'd love to have some, but...

yeah they are friken awesome man....I love em. Have some pics of milking them in my gallery

I've seen them, they're awsome. I can't have them cause I'm concerned about my antivenin allergy. So I'm unloading all my hots. The Northern Pacifics are the last 2 I have.

ahh that sux dude this is a pic of Tim Nias milking a Vergrandis

good_pics2_017.jpg

Dangerous work. I've never milked before, but have headed many times. I love working with hots, and I may still keep some of my beloved Temple Vipers in the future. Until then, I'm focusing my efforts on giant pythons. How long did you work there?

awesome
Not very long at all mate.I got shortlisted out of hundreds of people for the job, so they asked me to come down for the week, to show how good I am, I missed out on the job but have a job at Australian reptile park lined up now so yeah :D

What? Brodie you lucky @#$*@%*. How did you get a job at ARP? Was it difficult to get? Man your lucky :p

:p Hey brodes this mean you will be movin down my neck of the woods,have you decided yet,& is it for after school year? :p

It was pretty hard to get simon..... 18 months of working my ass off for nothing...yeah popp I should be down there next year!

Kevyn and Meaghan - What gorgeous snakes.

We envy you from afar. Thankyou for showing us and please don't stop.
Kevyn? You get bitten don't you? The anti venin allergy must be a huge imposition. !!!! Be carefulerer.

Tim needs a manicure.

Em

Thanks very much for the kind words Earthmom. We love seeing all the cool stuff you guys have down there. You guys have some killer awsome Varanus, great elapids (I love Tiger Snakes), and Womas, Blackheadeds, GTP, Amethystines, like I said great stuff.

I am so jealous, I'm almost crying tears of jealousy when looking at your rattles! If I could keep exotics it would be vipers, vipers and more vipers! They're so nice! Adders are our answer to vipers, and I'm happy with them, but ..... gaboons and Crotalus! MMmmmm!!! Still, I'm actually glad we can't keep them, it's probably for the best.

I'd love to have a Death Adder. You can get them in North America, but I need all the room I can get for Retics, and more Retics. Rattlers get annoying after a while. Everytime I go into my snake room the damn things go off.

At venom supplies I finally got to hear that sound in the flesh!!
Its my favourite sound in the world!!!

yeah i would love to hear that sound....
it would send shivers up my spine

damn you lucky people!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back