Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - that snake is going to eat your gecko.... But watch the cat... it might eat both!

Nice work Kitah - hopefully this is something you could sell in your vet practice too :)

You know, maybe people could have their pets immortalised as a decal for their car - you can do the whole kit and caboodle by taking a photo (they get that too) doing the photoshop and then the vinyls.

I reckon people would pay big $$$ for a service like that. And clearly you've got some skill.

I don't want to put my ideas up here in detail as someone could steal your idea - but I think you've got this under wraps!

I would be happy to put those on my car.
I think you should run with what you have and maybe look at some other patterns/designs and maybe sizes. Could cover a range of snakes with a little adjustment and appeal to keepers of numerous species.

That said not my business just an opinion. If you looking to sell them now put me on your list.

I will gradually build up my 'base' of files I think. Jungle, coastal, robust velvet gecko are already done and are now 'working' files. I have a stimsons python, beardie and spotted python on the list. I may also do a bredli like the coastal and jungle.

Photo of the coastal and jungle cut out, side by side. The width of these two at their widest points is 26cm.
394687_10151133027517952_953771074_n.jpg

I will be sending these to a member on here tomorrow, to get her assessment of quality etc. If she rekons they're all good, and acceptable for sale...

Last edited:
They are looking awesome! Just show us a Stimson now and I'll be drooling lol. :lol:

These are GREAT!
About time we had some decent reptile decals.
Anymore of an idea on price?
Id love some of my Knobtail Geckos.
I think you could do really well with this.
Good work Kitah! well done!

Wow!! You really got everybody's attention..he he..Seriously you are soooo talented and I must have the full length Coastal..Just name your Price!!. Really Luv um.

Heya guys :) Sorry, been really busy lately so have gotten a bit distracted!

I'm still not really sure on prices to be honest. Was thinking $20 for a 26cm wide python (either coastal or jungle), maybe $10 for the larger gecko and $5 for the smaller.... I havent really had much of a chance to do other designs yet but I will still be doing a stimsons, try to do a bredli similar to the jungle and coastal, beardie and.. not sure what else yet :) Only thing is the postage, which for a 0-500g round postal tube, think it was $8.80 for the ones I sent to the member on here. But feedback has been good on the ones I sent.

If these are way out let me know...

And thanks for the feedback guys :)

ahh sorry, forgot to mention I'm working on a woma as well :)

Hi Kitah,
I am more than happy to pay the $20 plus Postage for one of those Coastal Decals..Please pm me when you are ready to sell..Really want one bad!!!

If you make a long Jungle decal, I'll buy for $30+postage!

Heya guys, sorry I have been totally bogged down with work. I do plan on selling these at some stage, I just need the time to cut and design them. But if you are genuinely interested keep an eye on here or I could pm you when i get time to do them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back