Dark Jungle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

D3pro

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This is one of my favourite jungles, controversial as it's high black rather then yellow. I will be putting some interesting males over her this season to get some better head pattern and possibly some nice jungle jags over her too. I'm wondering what you guys think of her?

166194_1667468841501_1080709962_1789820_2228515_n.jpg

I don't see many jungles that look like her... I know Jungle-freak was selling a male like her (should of bought it lol) but I'm intrigued by her solid colours and reverse reduced patterning (my marketing pitch ;) )

And for people like kupper lol, no she doesn't have diamond in her.
She's a kraus line.

Cheers

Nice snake... i don't usually liek Krauss line jungles as their yellow is always ''muddy''. She is nice!

yeah she didn't get any of the muddy look on her.

Krauss line animals tend to lean on the 'higher black' side rather than your standard 50/50 black and yellow(or gold). You know you have a exceptional animal if you have very little yellow leaching into the black base colour by the time the animal is 2 years old. Most krauss line animals seem to wash out with age. She is a great looking little jungle though, no doubt about it. How old is she now?

I was about to say 'That looks like a Diamond, any Diamond in it?'
then I saw what you said below.
Now I have nothing to comment about.
Except that she looks awesome.

Krauss line animals tend to lean on the 'higher black' side rather than your standard 50/50 black and yellow(or gold). You know you have a exceptional animal if you have very little yellow leaching into the black base colour by the time the animal is 2 years old. Most krauss line animals seem to wash out with age. She is a great looking little jungle though, no doubt about it. How old is she now?

3 years old. And I can assure you every time she sheds my jaw drops. Her colours (both black an yellow) intensify. She's due for a shed now so she has seen better days.
thanks for the great comments

Defiantly a stunning looking Jungle,mated with the right partner should produce some crackers..The yellow looks really fluro in some spots also...She is a stunning girl D3pro...

Not high black but definately a fantastic looking jungle. Maybe " reduced yellow[copyright] ". I'd definately buy one!

Arnt they allready spoken for by people on chat :lol:

Last edited:
Here is one high black and yellow %50/50.

Attachments

• Raptor Female 2.jpg
    Raptor Female 2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 115
  • Raptor male5.jpg
    Raptor male5.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back