(dead animal warning) Ummmmmmmm..weird!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asharee133

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I was sitting outside taking photos of my snake, when i heard a flurry of wings then a big "THUD" there was this white dove pigeon thing dead on the road o_O so i thought, HEY! snake food! so its in the freezer :p can anyone ID it for me lol. i've never seen a pigeon around here like it. but it doesn't have a leg band.
100_2408.jpg

100_2409.jpg

100_2412.jpg

its a common pigeon, and its probably full of parasites

i dont know what it is but i wouldnt feed your snake a wild pigeon that u found dead. could have some nasty stuff in it.

gross, it's a flying parasite, are you doing this cause you're a tightarse, or are you just wanting to see your snake eat a rat lol?

oh yeah, why would you feed a dead pigeon you found outside to your snake and freezing doesnt kill all parasites !!!

gross, it's a flying parasite, are you doing this cause you're a tightarse, or are you just wanting to see your snake eat a rat lol?
i'm doing it because its free? lol. all its yucky stuff will be long gone with a few weeks -20c

oh yeah, why would you feed a dead pigeon you found outside to your snake and freezing doesnt kill all parasites !!!
i watched it die -.- i didn't find it! i was sitting outside with my bredli, then i heard birds flying over head, saw a puff of white feathers and there was the pigeon on the road.

Yer I wouldn't go feeding any of my snakes a pigeon in a hurry. That's just me.

lol im trying to like your post but i cant find the button hahaha

Hmm, One free feed why risk it ? I find plenty of mice around my house doesn't mean I'm going to round them up and chuck them in the freezer so I can save a quick buck... I don't get it..

Yer I wouldn't go feeding any of my snakes a pigeon in a hurry. That's just me.
wont be in a hurry, trust me. lol. it'll be in the freezer 3 weeks minumum

Hmm, One free feed why risk it ? I find plenty of mice around my house doesn't mean I'm going to round them up and chuck them in the freezer so I can save a quick buck... I don't get it..
alot of people i know feed their snakes wild caught pigeons, indian mynahs, AHG, i really dont care if i get flamed. i have quite a few friends who KNOW alot about feeding their snakes vaired food items, ect. so yeah, liek i said i just wanna know what it is

Freezing will not kill all of the parasites but hey, it's your snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back