(dead animal warning) Ummmmmmmm..weird!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my mates dad greg has a coop of about 30 pigeons, none are ringed. they are microchipped instead

So ur gonna risk feeding ur snake a microchip lol if u spent the time working that you have spent answering posts on this forum u coulda brought a thousand mice for ur snake to eat lol

hey bring it over to my house and I will eat the dam thing lol

lots of pepper lots ....

hey it doesn't matter do what ever you want to do with it.....like your going to any way ....

Last edited:
asharee - you should come around my yard when our local bird of pray is around it dives down into the flock of racing pigeons ( 6 doors down own the pigeons ) and normally gets one bird and 3-4 others die instantly of fright ! i went to get the owner and he tells me he has lost heaps from this bird of pray and another pigeon racer loses pigeons to the same bird yet he is about 4-5 km away, he says that he always looks up to see if this bird is hanging around before releasing his birds

hey bring it over to my house and I will eat the dam thing lol

lots of pepper lots ....

hey it doesn't matter do what ever you want to do with it.....like your going to any way ....

classic - best line of the day !

menu - Racing pigeon with lemon grass and and basil slighly peppered !!!

hey heres some pigeon receipes

Pigeon recipes

Last edited:
Lmao Gordo, I'm loving your one-liners mate

hes tearing it up lol love it

Yeah i am enjoying it lol. But the questions are serious, if you say something that i disagree with or don't know anything about, then the only reasonable first reaction would be for me to question your statement. I learnt something new from rhani because i questioned her.

And if you go on the attack straightaway you can make yourself look pretty stupid if you're wrong.

pigeon pie

asharee - you should come around my yard when our local bird of pray is around it dives down into the flock of racing pigeons ( 6 doors down own the pigeons ) and normally gets one bird and 3-4 others die instantly of fright ! i went to get the owner and he tells me he has lost heaps from this bird of pray and another pigeon racer loses pigeons to the same bird yet he is about 4-5 km away, he says that he always looks up to see if this bird is hanging around before releasing his birds

classic - best line of the day !

menu - Racing pigeon with lemon grass and and basil slighly peppered !!!

hey heres some pigeon receipes

Pigeon recipes

recipe-0010-01423j.jpg pigeon pie........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back