Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the diamond so looking forward to tomorrow arvo. Should be good.

lol if the department receives an 'annonymous' donation we know who it came from ;) haha nah good stuff guys wish this kind of stuff happened in SA

you still can but the Diamond is already mine lol "If you wish to be included in the ballot you must register your interest by 9.00 AM Monday 17th January 2011."

I got the diamond so looking forward to tomorrow arvo. Should be good.

lol if the department receives an 'annonymous' donation we know who it came from ;) haha nah good stuff guys wish this kind of stuff happened in SA
hahahaha what receiving annonomous donations lol

Nothing fishy hear just goodluck. Lol no complaints about getting a free diamond. I don't know why but ICAC seems to have a problem with bribing public departments. I think they are just party poopers it takes all the fun out of it.

Picked the diamond up today it's a bit thin and has got some retained shed so it doesn't look to pritty at the moment but I will take some pics when it's looking better. It didn't mind being handled moving it around this arvo which is always a plus. But it's of to the vet in a couple of days just for a check up.

Why wait? Take pics of what he looks like now. It's good for your before and after records.

I got a call for a Jungle Carpet Python :D

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

Gave him 30 minutes to settle in then offered him a Adult Mouse and he chomped it down :shock:

IMG_0042.jpg

Last edited:
I will take some pics tomorrow its sitting in its hide after having a feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back