Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BROWNS

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just thought i'd post a pic of my one and only diamond girl ,she has a crazy otical illusion effect in the flesh...enjoy,especially olzuludude :wink:

diamond.jpg

ahh so that is what i diamond looks like, here i was thinking that the snake had pox or something like that :p

nice snake browns, what you selling her for? :)

lol :wink: yeah took the pics before cleaning...once again,never ending job but you get that hehe...I was actually going to give her away SW as i have done with a few hot diamonds but everyone that sees he goes wow that's the wildest looking diamond i've seen and the girls all love her too so i think i'll be keeping her for the full term of her life,she's about 6 and pretty small but will breed next year no probs ,have had offers of 2 hot males as a loan for nex season,there should be some that throw to her sideseeing as the offspring are exactly half of the Mother and Father...funny that huh

Let me know if you sell her Browneye ;) she's sexy :p

re Diamond

Very nice snake that yungbrowneyedude,yep must hit the feedbag good with the McNugget in the pic,will produce some nice offspring forya next season! :D

I'm not a big fan of diamonds either, but that is a really snake browns! That pattern would be pretty trippy to look at!!

i love diamonds although i only have a pair of realy nice yellow and black diamonds i wold love to get a pair of black and whites.someone told me you get the black and whites further up north. Anyways she is beautiful and i just like others would be happy to take her off your hands, maybe a auction i reckon you will fetch good dollars.

My eyes go funny everytime I see that Diamond BROWNS.
I love it.

Yeah this one's not black and white,at other angles she has lovely yellow through her.Here's a pic look really really hard you just might trip out lol

2005_1015trippy0039.jpg

My fave is similar to the black slug monster but every scale has a small dot of yellow, No rosettes, just the perfected little dot of yellow on the tip of every scale.

damn pete... your everyones fav tonight... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?.... i'd like to say keep up the good work, but i can't help but think it's temporary :D

Dazzling Diamond

Magnificent specimen there Browns.

What's her geographic bloodline?.
Is it from up in the northern part of their range, as Cronullaben suggests?

Browns, earlier you said,
there should be some that throw to her side seeing as the offspring are exactly half of the Mother and Father...funny that huh

Are you saying here that you can expect to get 50% of the clutch looking like the father & 50% of the offspring looking like the mother? exactly?

zen

Very stunning, She would love it in my aviary. :wink: Do you want to move her on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back