Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a Gosford i reckon Fishie or maybe Tea Gardens way and a female. Browns one i am guessing is NSW south coast. Nice pics all.

Diamond

You beat me to it Junglemad.

My first guess was the Central Coast, more specifically the Gosford area.
My second guess was the northern Sydney suburbs.
It also could be from around the Hawkesbury or Colo Rivers.

That general area anyway.

Wherever it's from it's absolutely gorgeous!

zen

Female?

How do you know it's female, Junglemad?

I'm curious as to what criteria you used to distinguish it as a female. :?:
I'm impressed if you can tell from this photograph.
Especially if you get it right!

zen

The Rock,
No the missus was nice enough to lash out and get a flash diggy camera for me , i've now just got to work out how to reduce the mega pixel and i'll post a full body shot of her, not being biased but she's one hot diamond.
she has been put together this season with both my males, they do the spur stratching and stuff then retreat to the hide together so i haven't actually witnessed proper mating but initial signs are postive, just have to wait and see, plus it's hard to cool them down proberly way up north unlike my southern counterparts and my aircon bill is killing me. Price you pay for your passion.

my yearling pair, female top male bottom, sorry but i think the pictures will end up huge and i have no idea how to resize them

Nice photos everyone. I'd like to see a full body pic of yours yommy. looks like a nice diamond.

Sorry Junglemad it's a boy and from Karuah - or his parents were. The parents were amnesty declared animals back when that all happened.
Sure looks pure diamond to me and from north of Port Stephens.

Fishead's Diamond Locality

thanks for the answer Fishead.

Karuah! That's interesting. It definitely looks pure too (& probably is).
i've been told that pure specimens occur as far up as Coffs Harbour.
it's interesting isn't it, that pure Diamonds persist in Intergrade country.

well done Junglemad, your Tea Gardens guess was just 10 km away, as the crow flies!
bad luck about the gender guess though.
i didn't think it was possible :wink:, a brave attempt though.

let me say again Fishead, what a superb specimen it is.
he's got marvellous colour & great diamond rosettes.
it's one of the best Diamonds i've seen. :mrgreen:

let us know if you ever want to stud him out.

zen

re Diamond

Nice diamond fishead,junglemad wasnt far off onley a natts whisker,its good to see some from different localities. cheers colin :D

female diamond

334791.JPG

Here a shot of her, see is my favourite out of my trio, though she sometimes like to give love bites. I'll have to post one of my younger male as he is quite different to her.

Very nice pics.
Here's my gitl being handled by someone who's never touched a snake before a born natural :D

fe867dfd.jpg

Can I have it Browneye? Pretty please? With a charry AND some money on top? :D

Sorry zoester but i have just been given a loan of a gorgeous black and white that sounds spectacular will get some pics when i get him and when i breed em i tell ya what i'll send you one just cause you like her so much :D

I cant make out the images, could they be enlarged a bit.
I tried to access this thread with dial up and a litlle window came up and laughed at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back