• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Diamond Python Hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dave8208

Reaction score
Hatchlings born on Jan 19th for sale - 12 left - from nice coloured parents .
Have some eating well and ready to go ( that is they have had at least 6 feeds and ready to shed again soon ) Others ready soon .
Feel free to call in and see them and view parents and also see yearling and 3 yr old from same parents . Deposits can be made after viewing and you can pick one out and pick up later if it not ready yet or yu are still waiting on a licence.
$300 each
None have been sexed yet , but can have sexed if definite buyer.
Prefer NSW buyers .
Call me on 0412 275 990 or 02 49663226 as i dont get on here all the time and if you message me i may not read it for days and you will think i am ignoring you - but i will answer my phone .
or you can email me at [email protected]
i didnt include pics because pics dont do them any credit - come have a look and see them for real and feel them. See the parents.

Dave

Hi Dave, i know you said pics arnt worth posting, but is it possible that you could please post the parents pics just for an idea? bit far too travel to Newcastle with no idea of what to expect is all...

Thanks Daniel

father

heres the father

Attachments

• diamond1_179[1].jpg
    diamond1_179[1].jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 923
mother

and heres mum!

Attachments

• diamond2_706[1].jpg
    diamond2_706[1].jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 915
gee , thanks wil....... i didnt know you had those pics
i will try to get pics of parents and babies ......
Hey wil.....put up a pic of yours and mitchells....they are juveniles purchased from me last year , and are from the same parents.

rido here it is!

Attachments

• neil.JPG
    neil.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 652
pics

ok everyone.....here is some pics of mum and dad , plus two of last years which are now 12 months old and a 3 year old , both from the same parents

Attachments

• dad.jpg
    dad.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 416
  • MUM.JPG
    MUM.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 410
  • 1 yr old juveniles from same parents.jpg
    1 yr old juveniles from same parents.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 564
  • 3 yr old from same parents.jpg
    3 yr old from same parents.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 556
geeeez.......... dad is the top left
mum is the middle top
12 month juveniles is the top right
3 year old is the bottom one
couldnt get pics of the hatchlings from camera.....bloody technology is too much for me these days

i hope this helps yous all .......

Hi mate i am looking for a nice girl please pm me i tried calling today thanks

hey there Jarrod Wilcox.......... looks like i cant send you ( or anyone else ) a PM ...... because i havnt got it turned on in my profile?????? and now i cant edit my profile......... geeeeeeez......... why is it so hard to do such a simple thing on these web sites
and also , unless you are prepared to drive down to Newcastle mate.......i am not freighting up to Brisbane....... they dont do it from newcastle airport anymore , and i aint driving to Sydney... sorry.

but there is someone driving down from the Gold Coast this weekend to buy one , so , ring me ASAP and maybe they might bring it back for you......

dave

Last edited:
Hey dave, i am very intrested in the 12mnth juveniles, are either of them females and how big would you say they are roughly and 1 last thing how do they handle/feed?
thankx, Jayyy

sorry......only have this years hatchlings left .....4 female and one male.....
yearlings went very quickly

they are 2 months old and have shed twice so far.......about 18 inches long i think........and in 10 months time they will be yearlings

have you still got any ?? cause i know someone that will buy a pair off you :)
ill get him to give you a call :)

i dont think so ................what is his name ? pm me otherwise the invisible man will get us for chatting on here

hi dave, if i bring you a recently purchased hatchie, could you sex it as to pair them up? free bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back