• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Diamond Python Hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i could..........but hurry as i only have a female left and a male that is not quite ready yet

there are 3 pages to this post..............at the start it tells you the price and further down there are pics
if you log on or register you can see the pics
there is also my mobile phone number and my home number
if you are serious buyers.......read it all .......call me........i wont be looking at this again for a while , so if you are fair dinkum , pick up the phone
and for all you others.............i have 2 left.......$300 each........i am in newcastle..............
phone 0412275990 or 0249663226

hi dave
just wondering
how many left
what sexes
how old
whats your ph number and where are u located!!!
oh and how much???
sorry mate i couldnt resist ! see ya at the next meeting

hi dave
just wondering
how many left
what sexes
how old
whats your ph number and where are u located!!!
oh and how much???
sorry mate i couldnt resist ! see ya at the next meeting

3 posts up and you will find your answer.

phr33
bump
up
my
well its may 7th and i have 2 females left ......ready to go
get them now or i will be saving them for later and will be selling them for more as yearlings
ring me ...0412 275 990 or 02 49663226

well.............like i said before on here , there are pics at the start of my ad , and if you cant see them , it is because you have to log on to the site or register or something like that , and also - if you are really interested in getting a baby diamond python - you would call me . my phone number is on here also - now please dont leave a message on here - call me as i wont even be looking on here any more. and if i dont sell her now i can just hang on to her and sell her for more in a year or so.

hi! im from wa, would you consider freighting over a mateing pair? if so how much and can I have pics of the pair you could send please, Have just made the best enclosure....! Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back