Do you believe in ghosts?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there will always be believers and non believers.........what I had in that old house ,that I lived in...wasnt due to "floaters"...drugs...alco....when it first started ,I was trying to ignore and justify what was happening,but when my kids were feeling and seeing things as well ,and other people that were over my house at the time,that didnt live with us ,it did make me wonder...and besides what proof do you have that ghosts/spirits arent real?....

ive been in the room when people have seen ghosts and i didnt see squat mass halucinations brought on by group mentalities and wild imaginations anybody.

i'll explain i wont use names the cept mine. there were four of us sitting around in mate 1's liveing room.

mate 1:. omg did you see that

mates 2.3: yeah man what did it look like to you

mate 1: some creepy chick.

mate 2: hay sam did you see it.

më: no see what

mate 3: the ghost

me: your all nuts

mate 1: nah man it was like right in front of you.

me okay guys what did it look like

mates 123: some creepy ghost chick.

anybody notice the coralation

strange this happen

Once this time i was calling a mate on the phone when i dialled a wrong number and it was his grand parents that lived like 300 klm away. they even verified there grandsons number and name etc, they where as freaked out as I was and it took them a while to beleve me i had dialled five mistaken numbers. How freaky is that, its like picking the lotto numbers........strange things do happen, i dont know why they just do.

Last edited:
mate 1; Hey man, pass us the bong, and by the way, you all owe me 25 bucks....

Woah dude.... in 20mins ill be chasing after cars on the meth highway.....:lol:

ok pun over..
so anyone ever been to slaughter falls late at night?
and what about that hill on MT cotton, the one where your car drives it self... up the hill, while the car is in park? anyone been there?

or the bog-o-road jail graveyard ghost tour???

Heard that hill in Mt cotton is a bit freaky.

yer my car didnt drive itself up the hill. i was dissapointed. the same with some bushland near my house aparently if you clap there at night someone will clap back. noone clapped back.

however if anyone ever gets the chance.... wolston park i think its called the old mental hospital in ipswich. not the new nice one but the old buildings are reaaaaaaaaaaaalllly realllly creepy cool but creepy. no crack needed.

anyone that has a religous base belief in God must be a believer in spirits after all "in the name of the father the son and the holy SPIRIT".................AMEN :)(if it can come in holy then it can come in evil as well)...cant have it both ways now you either believe or dont :) and jason L has nothing to do with commonsense ...it was real it did exist we lived in that house for over 2 years ..now we are not experiencing anything in our new house at all nor had we in previous houses ...fair enough you dont have to believe thats your opinion and untill something of that nature happens to you personally you will obviously stick with what you feel is correct ..but dont be to naive...

il believe in ghosts the day i find the chared remains of a fat guy in a red suit in my fireplace

i believe in both kinds of spirits =) i saw my dead uncle when i was 15 and i saw too much vodka last weekend hehe

i went to a haunted house once when i was like 8 or something and i was able to find all of the projectors and speakers they used! but after that we walked down to this park of something and a huge chill went down my spine for no reason. :shock:

All though it is an unpopular view on here. There definatly are spirits out there, both good and evil. Satan is working throughout our lives, he wants to trick us down false paths. This can be through simple popular media such as harry potter or more devisive and personal levels such as ghosts and other demonic figures. I also beleive this devil can and does walk amoung us tricking us to turn away from the truth that is Jesus Christ and his amazing power to save us from ourselves.

yeh i believe. went to picton tunnels bout 2 weeks ago. me and my mate and his uncle and aunty and cuzines. we thought we were talking to his uncle and there was a figure there but we herd running and he was about 30 meters behind us then the figure vanished and we herd a grunt. then as we walked back to the car from the other side of the tunnel my mates uncle was hit by a rock in the back of the head.

:lol: ... well, i suppose you would agree that Brown Snakes are out to chase down and kill
people, after all people say it happens, they seen it they tell'ya.
Austy ...now be real sweetie ...I get told those stories all the time ....as a catcher have never had one chase me, actually its the opposite ...some poor eastern brown can now go and tell stories of how a big huge human thingy chased it for 3 kms down the road, whilst coiling back with his mates now ...wonder if he gets the same reaction telling his snake bud,.as we do, when we get told now... mmmmmmm:lol::lol::lol::lol:

and jason L has nothing to do with commonsense ...it was real it did exist we lived in that house for over 2 years ..now we are not experiencing anything in our new house at all nor had we in previous houses ...fair enough you dont have to believe thats your opinion and untill something of that nature happens to you personally you will obviously stick with what you feel is correct ..but dont be to naive...

hahaha, your telling me not to be naive because I don't believe in ghosts.... thats pretty funny.. another funny thing is that common sense isn't that common, but keep looking, you just might find it one day..

I have an open mind. But until one taps me on the shoulder and says hello...then I will beleive in them.

Funny you should say that cause I believe one did.

My father died when I was 18 and I believe he came back for a visit last year. I was redecorating my bedroom and I took some photos and there were all of these white orbs in the pic. I showed it to a friend of mine who believes in ghosts and she explained to me that they were showing the presence of a spirit. I was a bit sceptical but she told me to go around the house and take photos and the orbs only ever appeared in my room.

Around this time, I had a weird feeling in my bedroom as if 'someone' was there watching me and I had a weird feeling down my arms as well. It got so bad that in the end I couldn't sleep in my room for a few weeks. I tried to ignore it all but then one day while I was washing up, I felt someone touch my shoulder and then run their hand down my arm. There was no one else in the house but I still tried to ignore it. Then it happened again, but this time, I felt someone touch my foot and it felt exactly the same as when my dad used to rub his foot along mine when I was a kid and I was lying on the floor with him watching tv.

I fully believe it was my dad and even my son, who was the biggest sceptic believes it as well, cause he then moved onto my son's room. Zac came in one night scared cause he said he could 'feel' something in his room and he'd just had a dream about my dad, whom he never met. I then took photos in his room the next day and the orbs appeared in the photos. A few days after this, the orbs disappeared and the strange feeling I had in my arms also went away.

This was my second experience with a ghost and now I'm a believer. The other ghost was in the house where my son's father was living at the time when I met him but I'll leave that story for another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back