Do you believe in ghosts?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember my nan saying she was going to come back and haunt us when she died, my older brother replied " you don't have to die to haunt us nan"....

bahaha...im one of those people who gets sufficiently freaked by ghost stories...so thankyou all for deproving me of sleep tonite :p
but anyway...i have a few ghost stories up my sleave....most of which i cbf telling...
but one is from wen i loved in adelaide..
here goes.....
The house i lived in in adelaide was over 150yrs old at the time and apparently was the site of some gruesome murders (people ever so nicely decided to tell me that AFTER i had moved in so there was no backing out). But anyway, this house used to be a house for monks (no the full on buddhist ones but some monkish kinda ppl...lol) and one nite one of them flipped out and killed all the others then commited suicide himself...this was MANY years ago btw...

I was about 8 at the time, but one nite my dad was away on business and it was me, my mum and my brother at home. Figures it was a dark stormy night, but anyway...on this night my mum just started freaking out...she had NEVER had a panic attack before...always Miss Cool Calm and Collected...but this night she had one. She was absolutely terrified and just felt the need to get out of the house. Firstly she called her dad tho (who was in sydney) and was all like "the house feels evil! we have to get out of here!!" and then grandad was like..."sweetie?? have you been drinking??"...turns out she hadnt been...
then weird things started happening...we heard crashes upstairs and books had fallen out of shelves, all my toys were thrown all over my room (played havoc with my OCD...lol) and family pictures were either smashed on the floor or shoved in draws...
we started to hear footsteps etc and mum was like HOLY BEEP!!! so we got out of the house and went to the neighbours...after recovering for the night we went back the next day to inspect the damage...
i had to go to school but that day mum went to the library and decided to play detective...she found out that that night had been the 100yr aniversary of the murders!!!
ever since that night we were never comfortable, we always felt as though we were being watched and we would hear weird things and occasionly see things out of the corner of our eyes...
anyway...that is one of my messed up ghosty encounters...and i have now succeeded at freaking myself out even more...i really shouldnt read this stuff...

nitey nite all :D
xoxo
Sarah

l can say that l have had a couple of ghostly/spiritual experiences in the past...yep l believe!!

I want to believe but the cynic in me says I need to experience one before I can believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back