Do you believe in ghosts?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All though it is an unpopular view on here. There definatly are spirits out there, both good and evil. Satan is working throughout our lives, he wants to trick us down false paths. This can be through simple popular media such as harry potter or more devisive and personal levels such as ghosts and other demonic figures. I also beleive this devil can and does walk amoung us tricking us to turn away from the truth that is Jesus Christ and his amazing power to save us from ourselves.

Oh please, not this gain!
Not long before this thread gets closed due to another religion debate!
Jesus is dead, sorry.

All though it is an unpopular view on here. There definatly are spirits out there, both good and evil. Satan is working throughout our lives, he wants to trick us down false paths. This can be through simple popular media such as harry potter or more devisive and personal levels such as ghosts and other demonic figures. I also beleive this devil can and does walk amoung us tricking us to turn away from the truth that is Jesus Christ and his amazing power to save us from ourselves.

Bahahahahahah :lol:

What a load of crap!

Im sorry you two feel that way but the thread posed the question and i felt it was necessary to speak the view of god found with in the ancient texts. If you do not share my views, that is your free will (which i should remind you is a gift from god himself) but be reminded the price you may pay for ignorance is eternal.

I believe in wicked spirit forces.

look at what goes on in the world and tell me there isnt an evil influence there somewhere

But i dont believe in ghosts, as in the spirits of dead people

Im sorry you two feel that way but the thread posed the question and i felt it was necessary to speak the view of god found with in the ancient texts. If you do not share my views, that is your free will (which i should remind you is a gift from god himself) but be reminded the price you may pay for ignorance is eternal.

To all the "God-bothering brides of Christ",

The year is 2009. Do some research and come to your own conclusions about why we are here/ what we are.....etc, etc......

Christianity, along with all other theistic belief systems, is the fraud of the age. It serves to detach the species from the natural world, and likewise, each other. It supports blind submission to authority. It reduces human responsibility to the effect that "God" controls everything, and in turn awful crimes can be justified in the name of Divine Pursuit. And most importantly, it empowers those who know the truth but use the myth to manipulate and control societies. The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.:shock:

Check out more........www.zeitgeistmovie.com....or become involved.....www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

Question everything...........

But before you decide to try and rebut what i've just written.....i already know what you're going to say......

"But I have faith.....blah, blah, blah.."

Yes....you do....

BLIND FAITH.​

To all the "God-bothering brides of Christ",

The year is 2009. Do some research and come to your own conclusions about why we are here/ what we are.....etc, etc......

Christianity, along with all other theistic belief systems, is the fraud of the age. It serves to detach the species from the natural world, and likewise, each other. It supports blind submission to authority. It reduces human responsibility to the effect that "God" controls everything, and in turn awful crimes can be justified in the name of Divine Pursuit. And most importantly, it empowers those who know the truth but use the myth to manipulate and control societies. The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.

Check out more........www.zeitgeistmovie.com....or become involved.....www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

Question everything...........

But before you decide to try and rebut what i've just written.....i already know what you're going to say......

"But I have faith.....blah, blah, blah.."

Yes....you do....

BLIND FAITH.

hahaha, your telling me not to be naive because I don't believe in ghosts.... thats pretty funny.. another funny thing is that common sense isn't that common, but keep looking, you just might find it one day..
Jason L...I dont care that you dont believe in spirits or ghosts ...you believe in what ever you want to now ,wipe your tears and dry that nose and dont listen to anyone that bullys you now ...you go back to land of Jellybeans and carebears and leave the super natural to me its ok I can handle it ........and commonsense is hard to find but then again so are spirits and ghosts;);)

Hey Grim, are you really that religious? or are you having a gee up??

Jason L...I dont care that you dont believe in spirits or ghosts ...you believe in what ever you want to now ,wipe your tears and dry that nose and dont listen to anyone that bullys you now ...you go back to land of Jellybeans and carebears and leave the super natural to me its ok I can handle it ........and commonsense is hard to find but then again so are spirits and ghosts;);)

I will, don't worry.. I don't mind people believing in weird stuff, it's entertaining to watch. The human mind is a funny thing, it can be so strong, yet so weak as well, always trying to make up an answer to overcome fear, a lack of knowledge, and despair. I do feel sorry for those who think in such a way though.

:shock::lol::lol::rolleyes:

There is nothing ignorant about it at all, its common sense really.
I don't believe that there is something that cannot be explained, that I cannot question, that made everything, etc etc.
God is an explanation for the unknown, and nothing else, cant explain something? Oh, God did it.
I feel very sorry for you, living a lie, I wouldn't normally carry on with this, but you went on with the crap about paying a price for living my life to the full and not being scared of what MIGHT happen after I die, sorry but im not living my life waiting to die like god botherers do.
Sorry if I offended you, but beer doesn't help :lol:
Just expressing myself, if this ends up being a bit heated for APS, just delete my comment, not the thread, dont want to ruin it for Dipcdamehttp://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/../../member/dipcdame-2961

Last edited:
I will, don't worry.. I don't mind people believing in weird stuff, it's entertaining to watch. The human mind is a funny thing, it can be so strong, yet so weak as well, always trying to make up an answer to overcome fear, a lack of knowledge, and despair. I do feel sorry for those who think in such a way though.
no need for your sympathy JasonL, you save that for when you really need it ...now I am off to visit the fairies at the bottom of my garden ,apparently the goblins have been up to no good again and threatning them with trolls :rolleyes:.....the things i do to keep peace and harmony at my place .......

no need for your sympathy JasonL, you save that for when you really need it ...now I am off to visit the fairies at the bottom of my garden ,apparently the goblins have been up to no good again and threatning them with trolls :rolleyes:.....the things i do to keep peace and harmony at my place .......

Thats nothing, wait until you have evil gnomes hiding in you laundry and surfing your gutters at night.

the mind plays strange games at times. if you believe in something your beliefs will make it happen. to answer the thread, no i dont. i think its aload of rubbish. but each to their own

Grimbeny, please don't assume this thread was about religion - IT WAS NOT................ it was started as a bit of tongue-in-cheek FUN!! (remember that word??) This thread DID NOT pose ANY question about the view of your god, in fact, no-one's god was ever mentioned till religion came into it, which wasn't the purpose.

This is NOT intended to be a religious debate thread.

It is Friday 13th next week, and in the 'spirit' of the tradition of Friday 13th, thought it may be a bit of fun for spooky stories or tales of what people have experienced (or think they experienced, whatever you want to think about the subject).

To all those trying to turn this into some stupid religious thing, please go elsewhere and spout your fanaticism elsewhere, not on a thread that is NOTHING to do with religion. Oh, and we will choose to live how we want, not how you decide to tell us. Go tell someone else please, we are not interested on this thread.

Not really, just reminding people that this thread isn't about religion before it gets too serious. It's supposed to be a fun whacky thread.............and it ends up being about religion........which it shouldn't

yes i do believe!!!
4 yrs ago @ about 4:15 am on Christmas eve I woke to what i thought was my Nan sitting on the end of my bed (the movement of someone at my feet woke me) smiling (wierd coz well she never liked me :D too mouthy for my nans liking) I got a phone call from my parents at about 8 am, to be told nan had passed away about 4 hours earlier....... was a sad christmas that year coz I couldnt get home as well we didnt actually know that she was that sick........... But I like to think she was saying goodbye

I know its not a fri 13th story but thats one of my ghostly experiences.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back