Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you still have your first reptile?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, officially my 1st reptile was garden skinks as a kid XD But my 1st on license snake i traded him for another snake.. Seems like most people have theres and love them to death, am i bad person?:cry:

Yes.

Lol nah, some just have the connection with their first. Others try to forget about it and wish it never happened. Wait what were we talking about?

I had a turtle when I was 5, had to give him away because I moved to Australia :(

I still have my first snake, (a lovely natured jungle) she resides in my dads freezer.. I wanted to have her skeleton preserved for the educational displays we do, but I never found anyone local to do it, so there she sits! My dad hasnt been allowed to defrost his freezer for years now, and iv been getting ultimatums for a while!
There is no room for her in our freezer, as there is an 8ft python, a punctulata, a turtle, sugarglider, a cpl of rare tropical fish, stuff i cant remember atm, etc etc. Not to mention rats, mice, chicks, bloodworms, oh, and a small amount of ppl food..

Im starting to think I have issues with letting go!.. I just cant bare to put them in the ground to rot. I will have to come to terms with it one day, but not today! lol
Maybe we should look into cryogenics... LOL

So, for now, our freezer will continue to be known as the morgue, or our little frozen zoo...

I hope your family and friends don't end up in there too.. lol

Do you still have your first reptile?

Hmmm It was an Eastern Bearded dragon and it was 1964. Would be some record
if she was still kicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back