Does your snake smell???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newspaper doesn't cause any health problems - most inks these days are vegetable-based anyway. I use artificial turf (from Bunnings) in some of my cages, and that works really well and is easy to clean - just take it outside, hose down thoroughly and hang in the sun to dry for a couple of days - no residual odour at all. I have duplicate pieces for each cage, and they are dedicated to particular animals. When using them for different animals, they stay outside in the sun for a couple of weeks before use, after a couple of good dousings with my favourite disinfectant Virkon S.

The main problem with newspaper is I get distracted when cleaning and just stand there and read the cage floors for hours...

Jamie.

its your carpet that stinks, my snakes only small when they fart.

na souly, my farts dont smell :wink: , but my snakes do.

butchers paper! :wink: ....doesn't make interesting reading for your snakes though.

dont you have any fish & chip shops near you ? they wrap chips in plain paper too!

has anyone suggested using newspaper ?

:lol: I should think so too !! :wink: Honestly !!! im sure some of you think ......
happy006.gif

This thread has been going for 3 pages now and no-one has suggested newspaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back