Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurto

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I probably get flamed for introducing the idea of a scrubbie morph but,

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing in this country. I'm not insinuating that i wouldn't love a full sized scrub, but having a dwarf line would be interesting......

I probably get flamed for introducing the idea of a scrubbie morph but,

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing in this country. I'm not insinuating that i wouldn't love a full sized scrub, but having a dwarf line would be interesting......
Not biting today. Too hot.;)

I tried to create a pygmy scrubby once but the male pygmy python I used when trying to copulate with my 18 foot scrub python, just kept falling inside her cloaca.

re Dwarf

PMSL pilbarra,yeh it would hard to find dwarfs every feeding time,that reminds me of the time i was at the easter show and i paid to go in and see a real live pygmy and he was playing his drum and and a cup of tea and a biscuit nearby for refreshments (thats what the the real dwarfs eat pilbarra,tea and biccys bro ) not skinks.:)

I tried to create a pygmy scrubby once but the male pygmy python I used when trying to copulate with my 18 foot scrub python, just kept falling inside her cloaca.

too funny! I had a bad visual when I read that!

No way!!!!! if I had a scrub I'd want it to be huge as! I'd just get a smaller breed of snake, I just think they are what they are don't tamper with them =-)

:cry::cry::cry: had a male scruby and a female coastal carpet ........she died egg bound:(:(:(

There are naturally occuring dwarf lines from some of the indonesian islands, a mate in scotland had a dwarf that maxed out at 9 feet.

if u take size off the scruby then it is no diferent to any other python, its size makes it what it is

I love the fact that the are huge, I'm just throwing a few ideas around.

There are naturally occuring dwarf lines from some of the indonesian islands.

Thats what made me think about a possible aussie throw back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back