Enhancing Photos to sell reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here's a couple of the intergrade I got from you Steve....

Also, that whole wallpaper site I posted was done in Photoshop aswell

I have it on CD also.
Only ever used it once, followed a step through guide on a car enthusiasts site teaching you how to change rims, tint windows, lower the car etc etc, I was able to tint the windows of my pictured car :p And that was the extent of it for me.

Anyone know of any "dummy guides" online?

They look insane mate!

Im not that good at it yet! lol.

It probably happens more than people think, i've never used it and never will.
When i sell something i take about 12 pics and use the one that shows the reptile as is.
I think it's pretty obvious if someone has photo shopped something, most of the time if it looks to good to be true then it probably is.
Also look at the person selling if they have a good name then it's less likely they would risk being found out for something like that.
I can think of one fairly well known breeder thats done it and got found out.

dugadugabowbow said:
I can think of one fairly well known breeder thats done it and got found out.

Probably the same one I am thinking about :D

Yes we all know the famous childreni incident..

Sounds like it isnt happening alot though so guess thats a good thing!

Pugsly it has happened (or is still happening) more often than you think. The childreni incident was just so blatent that you'd have to be blind to miss it. Some of the other tweaks just werent so obvious.

thank you very much for that site kirby it is FANTASTIC :D :D :D :D :D i just watched a b/t birth AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys ive got a bargain right here! bidding starts at $10,000..... :roll:

P.s it is scary what can be done with photoshop

They're just scarey!

Those other ones are awesome...if nothing else they'd make great 'Warhol' type artwork....now thats a thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back