Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wood_nymph

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just went in to check on my marbled velvet gecko only to find the cage is empty :cry:. the cage has a sliding glass dorr but he's a fatty and has been happily in there for about 6 months. i haven't had any accidental leaving door opens and i'm always sure to check the both sides are pushed as far as they can go. thinking back i didn't see him when i put crickets in last night and they're still there so i assume he was gone by last night. i'm scared i'll squash him if i start moving furniture around. any suggestion on where they usually head, i'm in a two bedroom apartment so there's not far to go, but i'm not holding out much hope of finding him i know what they're like and i left an unscreened window open last night too :(.
he was my first herp so i'm pretty sad about it, had him since he was tinie tiny.

check the walls, behind things hanging and at night. otherwise.... upsetting.

i would feel better if i just knew how he got out then i could just kick myself

Bad luck nymph, best of luck finding the little guy

mate of mines BHP got out the other night. i really hate it when peoples animals get out and you dont find it/them or they turn up after a few weeks and they look really bad?
good luck again
matt

Never give up My unty Got her Snake one year On the day! after losing Her bredli!

there's so many cats around our block too if he did get out of the apartment he doesn't have good chance just have to wait and see. if he does venture onto the carpet my dog will bail him up nder something he great at doing that with crickets, never puts them inhis mouth though so that's one in Iliad's favour

well the probical son returnth!!!!!

glanced at the phone just then, for no real reason and thee he was looking a bit hungry and thristy and looks like he did a shed while he was gone cause his spots have bightened up. the thing is now i'm too scared to put him back in the enclosure so he's in a click clack inside the enclosure for heating.

what am i going to do with all these monsters??? on another note still going to get my snake :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back