Evolution question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would vegetarians evolve to be intellectually equal

• Of equal intelligence

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Of lesser intelligence

Votes: 48 78.7%
  • Of greater intelligence

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
god is the man in the sky, he never existed apart from in the minds of believers

Yes, simpsons, why?

That again is a matter of an opinion...

What the heck happened here? we have to wait 900 seconds now?

Oh, i see, never saw that before.

I assume this doesnt count for moderators?

Thanks.

When you close your eyes and really really wish for something...God is the guy who ignores you!

What did the animals eat on the Ark? Seeing as animals like to eat other animals? Or were there many more animals around back then and Natural selection took place and only the strong animals survived and the rest went extinct?

Results so far:

Total votes - 56
Of equal intelligence - 7 votes (12.5%)
Of lesser intelligence - 44 votes (78.6%)
Of greater intelligence - 5 votes (8.9%)

I wouldn't mind seeing what the percentage of forum members are vegetarians... Would be very interesting.

I wonder how the barrier reef (along with pretty much every other aquatic animal) survived with the sudden change in salt conc. and water temps.

well, im no expert, ask someone who knows the answers...
all i can say is, through god, anything is possible.

Think of it this way:

If males were hunters (because we eat meat) and females were gatherers - what is the 'difference' between the two?

Interesting really isn't it... we'd have evolutionised to be a pack of women!

silly me, anyway Im off to my psychology seminar, we have a series of lectures from Professor Potato Worm.

Think of it this way:

If males were hunters (because we eat meat) and females were gatherers - what is the 'difference' between the two?

Interesting really isn't it... we'd have evolutionised to be a pack of women!

Speak for yourself...

I didnt see any valid theory in that potato article, sad how they always leave stuff out in the news.

Speak for yourself...

I didnt see any valid theory in that potato article, sad how they always leave stuff out in the news.

I understand that this article is not as in depth as the article I read in new scientist about it, or obviously as in depth as the paper it came from, but there is enough 'meat' lol in that article to explain the theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back