Exciting Pairing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Folks,

Just sharing pics of this two carpets in my care, they just amazes me when they shed, some dull sheds but often they quite vibrant sheds(which I took advantage and taken some pics:))

I know they are far from breeding but this is probably one pairing that excites me the most:)

Hope you enjoy as much as I do.

Joel
Proj08-mleRP.jpg

YERfem081.jpg

I just discovered your website showing your athertons...NICE ONE!
However, I just cant get out of my head the similarity between your atherton jungles and the coastal you are showing in this thread. Regarding both colour and pattern.

Heres a link to the wonderfull Athertons.
http://www.bigbutton.com.au/~faustino/photo.html

Note the head pattern on the Aathertons and i'd also say in the flesh the Athertons are much bigger animals and the coastals are Prossies and as i've said before the best ive seen in the hobby,i've seen only one as nice in the wild!These are much shorter and stockier animals getting not much bigger than 7 foot and most have a reduced head pattern to some degree...they may look similar but aren't the same at all ,i'm sure i can speak for Joel in this case i hope he doesn't mind!!!!

so is this a cross breed ?????????????????????

Attachments

• prosie.jpg
    prosie.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 119
Doesn't look like one to me,also looks like a nice Prossie and many prossies also get similar head patterns to Atherons,it takes a while but you become t o recognise certain traits in animals which give a good clue as to what the animal is....Is it a Prossie???

I personally don't care if they are X's...Bring em on, their crackers and I wish I had animals like that!
Anymore anyone???

What locality are these "coastals"? why are they called M.s.australiana ?

I could be wrong but I took that as a joke, the giveaway being the 2 :lol:.

"They are Mcdowelli (morelia Spilota Australiana)
In short they are just coastals nice ones though...."

I could be wrong but I took that as a joke, the giveaway being the 2 :lol:.

"They are Mcdowelli (morelia Spilota Australiana)
In short they are just coastals nice ones though...."

zoom :lol: (over my head)

so is this a cross breed ?????????????????????

just like to let every body know that the snakes that joel and i posted are pure prosies and are not CROSS BREEDS thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
just like to let every body know that the snakes that joel and i posted are pure prosies and are not CROSS BREEDS thanks.

didnt take much to get a straight answer did it :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Joel and Ryan, those animals are absolutely sensational and a real credit to the breeders for all your hard work. Just don't get discouraged and stop posting pics as it would be a real shame to not see these animals because threads may go offtrack.

Congratulations and thanks guys for posting and letting us see what you have achieved.

Im not having a go at anyone that posted comments in this thread (I posted one myself) but it seems obvious that both Joel & Ryan are not that impressed with comments etc and I for one would hate to see them stop posting pics of their exceptional animals because of it.

Im not sure if the original poster of a thread can lock it off (as you can in the for sale section) but maybe admin needs to look into a special forum whereby someone can post up some pics to show everyone and then lock it off? If any discussion on the animals needs to be started then it can be in the regular forum threads.

re Exciting

Look good jungleland,ime surprised at the quality of some of the carpets about the place,these jags and the tiger stripes advertised on herp trader are truly amazing,they have the wow factor! :)

OK Kids lets all settle down:D:D It's just a hobby after all, no below the belt hit and should be all ok.

Randy,

I don't have problems with people thinking I am posting hybrid Animals and people wanting pics of the parents as they have the right to do so, as much as I have the right to post pics that I choose to post and not to post pics to keep to myself. Their RIGHT and MY RIGHT.
(I don't have a problem with that, have you?)

If there's doubters out there it's normal as they will always exist regardless
When I have animals for sale sometimes people ask for pics of the parents and most of the time they dont(and to be quite honest with you I rather not) my OWN preference of course.
and the animals will sell regardless.

What Really 7ukc me off is when someone uses my thread for a wanted AD on illegal import and posting useless comments and this is not the first time.

Earthling, mate here's a comparison pics of two species, but you have to remember that morelia's are HIGHLY VARIABLE and the more it gets bred(selective and inbreed) the more
will see. Apology to all that's been upset by this thread as it was not my intention on the first place, and for those who enjoyed them pics I'm glad you did as that was my main aim.

My last post for this thread
All the best.
Athertons
FTBmale07-1.jpg

PFseason082.jpg

Mcdowelli
Caughtintheact.jpg

PFseason081.jpg

Once again - Awesome animals Joel. And thats what really matters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back