Exciting Pairing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt say they were, just sed it was the way of the furture !
u quoted me urself , read it !

Well you dont have to cross anything at all, thats a fact.
Which is why i ask if you could explain your point.. .. but nevermind.

"own version when they get here and when they do , the hole hybrid debate is gonna get chucked out the door.
Way of the future peeps , u got cross em to make em ! "

i'm going by what i have heard and that is that the line of "jags" produced in aust are not het for leucism, no doubt they have been imported at some stage but if they were i doubt joel would be openly displaying that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: i would.................

i'm not saying joel imported them, i've seen joels pics over the last couple years, and he has some stunning morelia's,

what i was asking is how can you tell by looking at his pics that they aren't jags?

and yes we all know there are imported jags here, thats certain,

anybody got a couple, pm me, seriously,

i never said i can tell by looking at them, i even said i couldnt tell just by looking at them. All i said if from what i have heard there is a line of "jag look alikes" that was produced in aust. I'm sure the people with the true imported jags would not show them off like this.

Good to see your true colours and ethical stance on illegal imports, Steve.

Yeah i wouldn't mind a couple of iggys and maybe a boa or two.... they'd go great with my pair of komodo dragons

I certainly see what you mean about the "tools" miss b.... plenty of them!

Disclaimer: I am not being serious about the illegal imports

Last edited:
You got that part right ;)

We've got plenty of tools..............................
LMAO...What a kn%b...your not texting here, can't you spell?
Awesome animals That's what i'm after and I guess you could call them OZ jags....I presume;) !

there is absolutly no reason why we cannot produce jags in this country , we have the tools !
the yanks have just got a huge head start on us!

J Land ur on the road to making Oz Jags a reality so are a few others, big congratts!
Its gonna happen but i dont think we should call them jags, thats the Yank name for our Pyths, we can name our own version when they get here and when they do , the hole hybrid debate is gonna get chucked out the door.
Way of the future peeps , u got cross em to make em !

Well I can agree with calling it something different., Jaguar,, well they are not patterned like a Jaguar. Oh and us Yanks didn't name them, the mutation originated in Europe and it is a mutation so all the crossing in the world wont make you a Jag.. Randy

Yeah i wouldn't mind a couple of iggys and maybe a boa or two.... they'd go great with my pair of komodo dragons

I certainly see what you mean about the "tools" miss b.... plenty of them!

Disclaimer: I am not being serious about the illegal imports

yep, i agree, be great to cross with my boa,

yep, again i agree, plenty of tools around here,

theres 2 i know about...........

Well I can agree with calling it something different., Jaguar,, well they are not patterned like a Jaguar. Oh and us Yanks didn't name them, the mutation originated in Europe and it is a mutation so all the crossing in the world wont make you a Jag.. Randy

hi ravensgait, i feel sorry for the poor yanks, they get the blame for everything, jags aren't even yankies,

i also agree 100% mate, no matter what we do, the only way to have a jag is to have a real jag,

we already got a name for them,

hey dino,

we call them DAG's

Well looking at the photo is looks similar to a Jag but there are things that I haven't seen in a Jag , the head pattern for one and well it just doesn't look right something about the top animal just doesn't look right. Would like to see pictures that are better and show the side of the head and the belly.

Don't get me wrong I'd be thrilled if you folks over there popped out a mutation or 10 and looking at the top animal all I can say is WOW it looks nice !! Maybe I'm seeing things that are not there and can't put my finger on it but something about that picture just doesn't seem right .

As for not posting the pics of the parents , well it sure brings to mind that the pictures of the original Jag seem to have disappeared and the controversy that surrounds that animals origins. Randy

Ah it brings to mind my favorite hybrid that I plan to breed someday IE a male Boelens to a female Ball python and I have the perfect name for it "" Boeling Ball"" !!! Sorry couldn't resist... Randy

Ah it brings to mind my favorite hybrid that I plan to breed someday IE a male Boelens to a female Ball python and I have the perfect name for it "" Boeling Ball"" !!! Sorry couldn't resist... Randy

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i won't say what DAG stands for, i'll let the doggy have that pleasure,

WOW, MY thread was travelling nicely but not sure what happened:shock:
Well Congratulations to You Mr. Ponybug for taking over my thread and turning it into garbage.
For some reason you do it well by taking over posting your pics but this time you just crap all over it, Major Congrats, A lot of experts for sure, I hope Mods lock this thread as it's just gone downhill.

Joel

Good looking animals, delete the muck ponybog dribbled then lock the thread. Leave the pics up for others to see....

Jordan

Congrats Joel on some stunning Morelia, they just keep getting better each season,
You must be very happy, I know I would be.
Cheers
Adam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back