Exciting Pairing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like crossing species. Should try to keep them pure. One day we might not have wild species anymore and the only hope we can rely on is that people can keep their own herps pure. I intend to keep mine pure.

JLand they are stunners mate dont worry about the detractors, people might just want to sell there standard coastals for more than they are worth which is not alot compared to your stunning animals that i would ha[ily pay upto or around a $1k ea if they were anything near what those ones are like.

Just my 7 cents worth
Cheers Ricko

WOW, MY thread was travelling nicely but not sure what happened:shock:
Well Congratulations to You Mr. Ponybug for taking over my thread and turning it into garbage.
For some reason you do it well by taking over posting your pics but this time you just crap all over it, Major Congrats, A lot of experts for sure, I hope Mods lock this thread as it's just gone downhill.

Joel

Perhaps just post up pics of the parents, you brought this on yourself mate, you basically asked for it with your earlier post :?

Gorgeous snakes, but I can't help wondering where all the coastal haters are hiding!

Hmmm.......They only ever have anything to say when there's a bandwagon trundeling past....:?

Nice animals joel, would love to see pics of any others you have.

Perhaps just post up pics of the parents, you brought this on yourself mate, you basically asked for it with your earlier post :?

I'm Sorry Chris But I don't quite comprehend??? I bought what to myself???
Is that strong enough excuse to Trash someones thread???

It's my business to show what pics I want to show. No excuse to be rude:evil:
maybe you should read the thread again.

No wonder lots of old members don't post here anymore.....

They are very nice looking carpets Jungleland has posted, just leave it
at that.. instead of questioning them/him.
Which is something im sure none of the people posting on this thread
would like returned.

The coastal loving members are being the most negative on this thread, c'mon
dont bring it into a unrelated thread guys. .

Matt

Jaggish carpets is OZ are great. Now none will have to die in transport due to smugglers trying to bring them in.

Not to trash your great thread and thanks for sharing with us, but I would love to see the parents also. Just happens to be a question that usually comes up with carpets. What made it and what can I hopefully expect of it's coloring into adulthood. You may or may not even have access to them.

NickM of the US produced a Jaggish Coastal and even labeled a thread on another forum saying he did.
CIMG4263.jpg

and
07-JA-F3.jpg

Pretty close and not selectively bred for this.

This was the post I was talking about, personally I couldnt care less about pointless arguing as I dont pretend to know anything about the history of your animals, I just think saying this didnt help at all. Not trying to cause any trouble, sorry if i did :?

basically you saying this stirs ppl who have doubt about the history of your animals by saying you dont care about them, but when they say stuff you complain. Its not hard to just ignore comments you dont like, atleast 90% of comments on this site are best ignored :lol:

Hi cruester, Unfortunately I'm not here to make the doubters happy;)
Let them be miserable, not my problem.

Cheers,

Joel

Last edited:
Its not hard to just ignore comments you dont like, atleast 90% of comments on this site are best ignored :lol:

I agree with you and not too Cris! It is very hard sometimes to ignore peoples rude or unrespectful comments, especially when you are trying to do something nice and share new and exciting projects with fellow herpers. Of course there are always going to be good and bad comments, but it is absolutely the breeders choice of what they choose to share or not.

At the end of the day, the animals speak for themselves and when the time comes that they are bred and offspring possibly become available to a select few, they will sell themselves on their own merit, and not on what the grandparents looked like!

Zac.

Sorry Onidogg but there was SO MUCH POINTLESS babble in this thread *throws up in mouth* It totally detracted from the animals on show! Which was Joels whole point!

Minka

sorry a bit late misssed all of the banter all i want to say is that i will be very suprised if some of the offspring from this pairing dont well and truley quallify for what we call a jaguar carpet. awesome snakes keep us posted.

Hey Joel ,hope this doesn't offend you bringing this thread up again but i just had to say they're absolutely stunning animals and just goes to show what some selective breeding can achieve...wel done and can't wait to see what you produce in the future.

I wish some of mine were as Jagish as those and i can say i've seen very similar to the first pic in the wild not far from where i live so they're out there and certain to pop up in peoples collections here and there and with some selective breeding such as the pairing which is what this thread is about will be unreal to see what they produce.

I'm trying not to take on anymore animals but when i see these which imo are the best looking coastals around i have to say i would really really love to add some of these to my collection and i have no doubt you've had 1000's of pm's asking for these so hopefully in time when you do have a few available i'd love to jump on a waiting list or something.Good luck with the pairing although are they ready to bred just yet,they still look quite young that's all?All the best either way...cheers!!!!

WOW, MY thread was travelling nicely but not sure what happened:shock:
Well Congratulations to You Mr. Ponybug for taking over my thread and turning it into garbage.
For some reason you do it well by taking over posting your pics but this time you just crap all over it, Major Congrats, A lot of experts for sure, I hope Mods lock this thread as it's just gone downhill.

Joel

i'm sorry you feel this way joel, but would u like to point out where i went off topic or in anyway ran you or your snakes down,

all i did was have a healthy friendly debate with hornet about how to tell the difference between aust morphs and an overseas jag, it seems you picked me out of about 4 or 5 members to have a go, have another read to see who were the members that started talking about tools and so on, if you have a problem with me or me posting pics in your thread you really need to harden up mate, it's a reptile site on the internet, thats what happens,

like i get told, if you post pics here expect good and bad comments, i appoligize if you feel i turned your thread into garbage, but hey, thats normal isn't it, i have more threads deleted or locked here because of other members turning mine into garbage then you have even started, i get told to harden up, or to take it like a man, maybe you need to take the same advice,

you chose not to show any parents or sibling pics, thats your call not mine, but i remember getting ridiculded for not posting pics of my parents,

i'm quiet happy for the mods to delete all my replys in this thread, and my guess is if they thought i had stepped out of line they would already have deleted them, we all have to put up with some bad posts in our threads every now and then,

joel if i upset you so much, i do say sorry, if you want i personal appoligy then send me a pm and you will get it, but nowhere did i say one thing against you or your snakes, it was the opposite, i think your morelia are some of the best around and those 2 are 2 of the best i've ever seen,

Sorry Onidogg but there was SO MUCH POINTLESS babble in this thread *throws up in mouth* It totally detracted from the animals on show! Which was Joels whole point!

Minka

where do you see the pointless babble, all i see is members talking like adults about the pics and how to tell them apart, apart from the odd comment about tools, it's not like we turned this thread into a beauty contest and got it locked now is it,

Well I would give a left n*t for one of them or their offspring.
Joel are you in the market for a 3rd n*t...plus a bit of cash? lol

Absolutely up there with the best animals I have seen...stunning to say the least!

I didn't See anyone attacking the OP here I see folks asking questions and that is to be expected. Heck if I posted an animal like you'd never seen before saying hey what do you think of my new breeding project ? I'd expect questions and for people to ask for information and I'd provide what I had or I wouldn't post in the first place.. Say I posted something like this animal
yellowhead.jpg

Now I expect some here are going wow and then saying gee I wonder what its parents look like or could Randy post better photos of that killer looking animal, sure would like to know more about it.. And guess what if I started a thread with something like that and I had the info you are asking for I'd post it.. You can't tell me that there are only two or three people here wondering about those two killer animals !!!

By the way it is a WC in the photo, just using it as an example.. Randy

Is that a wc albino chondro?Freakin gorgeous man i want i want !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back