fav dog breed?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Animal Welfare League is at Wingfield. They are THE best place to go IMO.

ohhhh ok, well ill have to get down to the different shelters and see what they have the only thing im worried about with a dog that isnt a pup is how it would go with my other animals
well ill have too keep looking into it lol

AWL has pups and young dogs too and they are temperment tested. Basically that means the dog/pup is tested with other dogs to see what they are like. I personally like the AWL. I used to be a member and set up a few collection points for them.

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel if you want a small dog, German Shepard if you want a med/large dog.

Cant go past our Aussies Bulldogs for family dogs, they are just wonderful with kids.
However if its something smaller you are wanting then we wouldn't trade our little Caviler King Charles Spaniel ( Holly ) she is just the sweetest little thing and loves cuddles and is low maintenance:D

Attachments

• Picture 333.jpg
    Picture 333.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 328.jpg
    Picture 328.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 15
wow your cav king charles is a real little stunner! i think that i might end up getting something along those lines, although a beagal or dalmation would be pretty cool too... guess it will just come down to what i find and what is friendly etc, i hate it when people go somewhere and just get the "cutest" pup, to be honest i dont really care what a dog looks like as long as its loveable!
your aussiebulldogs look beautiful! ur dog is bigger then ur girl! lol

SG, your Cav is gorgeous! looks so much like my little girl at that age!

Attachments

• DSC00154.jpg
    DSC00154.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00169.JPG
    DSC00169.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 15
All those gorgeous Cavs. I've met a few & seriously, they are so beautiful. I would get one in a heartbeat but I don't think it would make a good guard dog! Maybe one day I'll give in & get one. She could play with Aragorn lol!!

Dogs

Mine new trainee sniffer dawg, 'Biggles'!

Attachments

• S6300144.jpg
    S6300144.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 20
I have three top favourite dog breeds...

Golden retriever; very friendly, gorgeous looking dogs in my opinion, get along with everyone
German shepherd; loyal, good guard dog, gorgeous dogs :)
Border collie; my absolute favourite dog breed!

hehe cute boy :D

is he a bernese mountain dog? he looks like one! can't say ive seen a pup with spots on the muzzle though!

What a cutie!! Is Zac a Burnese Mountain Dog? They get really BIG [ & cuddly I was told lol] I love the name. A friend had a Doberman called Zac. I liked the name so much guess what my son's name is??????????

SG, your Cav is gorgeous! looks so much like my little girl at that age!

Your little girl looks could be Hollys litter sister, what cuties.

missllamathuen the Aussies are very gentle dogs even though they are very stocky & heavy, but they will eat ya out of house and home lol, I would lean towards a Cavy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back